Notices

Paintless dent removal in GTA?

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2005, 01:38 AM
fc-racer
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Paintless dent removal in GTA?

I finally got my car here! If you see a midnight blue 993 Turbo running around on B.C. plates for a few weeks, honk and wave

Unfortunately, it looks like at some point a tool or something was left under the hood and closed leaving behind a very, very minor upwards dent in the hood (from the inside out).

A shop closed my 944 Turbo S hood once on the coolant filler cap and the dent came out with the paintless guys in no time. I'm looking for a recommendation on who to go to in the GTA. I'd prefer not to repaint the hood because I just had it done before delivering to Toronto

Thanks!
Old 06-23-2005, 11:04 AM
P.Po
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Try -> http://www.autocosmetic.com

I have personaly seen excellent work done by them...

The owner is one heck of a driver.... Multi-year Ice Race champion, Targa Newfoundland competitor and the list goes on. You may have seen him on Tuner Transformation...

Good luck,
Patrick
Old 06-23-2005, 12:19 PM
fc-racer
Drifting

Thank you kind sir, I have sent an email and will report back. Got my fingers crossed, hope they'll be able to get it out...
Old 06-23-2005, 02:57 PM
R6XTERRA
Three Wheelin'

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

fc-racer. keep me posted. I have a small crease on my engine bay lid I really want taken out.

The stupid so who owned the car before me had no idea how to close it and finger creased my deck lid. Bugs the hell out of me.

thanks
jeff
Old 06-24-2005, 10:03 AM
Alon
Three Wheelin'

Call 905-624-1577, speak with Andy and ask him to schedule you with Tony McGrath. I have referred many to Tony and all have been extremely happy with the results. When I bought my current car a few weeks ago, it had a large crease from another door (*&$#^&* Bastards!) on my driver's door and a few small depressions on the fenders just behind the headlights. Tony spent a few hours on all of them and you would never know anything was there before.

No affilliation, just great customer experience.
Old 06-24-2005, 10:52 AM
P.Po
Instructor

Alon,

Tony McGrath is the owner of Autocosmetic.... so we are talking about the same person...

regards,
Patrick
Old 06-24-2005, 10:54 AM
Alon
Three Wheelin'

Oops. sorry guys. I didn't realize that was the name of Tony's company. I should have read your post more carefully. I would have known by your description of him.
Old 06-24-2005, 02:12 PM
fc-racer
Drifting

Tony contacted me, we are arranging dates and I'll report back how it turns out. I will be one HAPPY person if this comes out
Old 06-24-2005, 07:25 PM
yongster
Racer

Alon,

What's with the new car every 2 years?
Old 07-06-2005, 08:28 PM
fc-racer
Drifting

Hi guys, I wanted to give an update and close the topic. I took the car to Collisions Network where Tony McGrath met up with me. I was 20 minutes late and he had already left, but he turned around and came back. That was the first sign of good things to come.

He set my expectations that 95% of the dent would be removed at a VERY reasonable cost in 1 hrs time. Forty-five minutes later, the car pulls up front again. The dents are completely gone, 100% and the cost was as he said.

Very rarely do people set expectations that are totally reasonable and then blow them away upon execution. I would highly recommend Tony, the guy is magic! He also happens to be a really cool guy that offered me driving instruction when I head out to Mosport.

In closing, thank you for recommending him, he was awesome and did a perfect job in a very quick timeframe for a price that was about half of what I expected! If you want to reach him, his number is 416-948-4554.

Farzaan
A very satisfied customer!

Quick Reply: Paintless dent removal in GTA?