Notices

Advice for service complaint

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2023, 10:29 AM
theiceman
Team Owner

Received 1,115 Likes on 797 Posts

Originally Posted by rockrdude
That's it they just care about looking good, not being good.
my company in a nutshell.....
Old 06-23-2023, 12:57 AM
Crabmeat
1st Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rockrdude
Little update for you guys.

After a week I sent an email to the service head as I had not heard from him. His reply gave me a serious vibe of ''really? we're still talking about this?'', as he was probably hoping I had forgotten. He proposed to buff the rear spoiler.
He doesn't understand the swirls are everywhere where there isn't xpel film. I'm going to drop off the car at my detailer next week and send the bill, I know they won't pay. But I'm certainly not letting them buff my car.

his big argument was: we wash over 50 cars a day we know what we are doing. LOL. I wonder how many come in without a single swirl.

I don't really expect anything to come out of this, so I will enjoy writing a very thorough complaint to Porsche Canada where I will also mention I oddly never got their post service survey...
You should not wait and escalate to the general manager as soon as they refused to acknowledge the issue.
I had an issue with a non Porsche dealer last week, their business office was not responsive despite I gave them enough time to give me an update. So I escalated the issue directly to their Vice President through linkedin (the general manager is out of town). They solved the issue next day.
The following users liked this post:
987981 (06-23-2023)
Old 06-23-2023, 10:28 AM
rockrdude
Burning Brakes

Received 379 Likes on 213 Posts

Originally Posted by Crabmeat
You should not wait and escalate to the general manager as soon as they refused to acknowledge the issue.
I had an issue with a non Porsche dealer last week, their business office was not responsive despite I gave them enough time to give me an update. So I escalated the issue directly to their Vice President through linkedin (the general manager is out of town). They solved the issue next day.
They have not replied to my last email. An acquaintance of mine knows people at this dealer as he buys a lot of high end cars there, I will try to see if I can get my complaint through him.

If things don't work my letter to Porsche Canada is ready for next week. I'm also pretty active on social media, I will not fail to share this to every one and every car group I know in the MTL area.
It's clear I'm never going back there again they have lost me as a client unless they pay to restore my car at my detailer of choice.
The following users liked this post:
Nixin (07-02-2023)

Quick Reply: Advice for service complaint