Notices

Porsche Center Vancouver Experience

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2022, 04:01 PM
tnf552
Intermediate

Received 26 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Porsche Center Vancouver Experience

How is your guys' experience with the service department at Porsche Center Vancouver?

I have bought a few Porsches but their service has been really letting me down a couple of times now and I wanted to share this last experience with you all .

I have had an odd issue where I returned a courtesy vehicle they arranged back to them on Saturday Oct 30 2021, when I picked up my 911 from their service . It turns out that someone some days and weeks later got a bunch (six) parking tickets. I am getting calls and emails from credit agency even today (July 2022) for those parking tickets for some reason applied to me, that are completely unrelated to me and totals $470.

Porsche Center Vancouver has been barely responsive but acknowledged it and said they will take care of it months ago after I followed up with them a few times. After receiving more credit agency calls a couple weeks I escalated it and had no choice to post a Google review , which they happened to immediately respond to that that they gone and paid it immediately and they are sorry for what happened. The credit agency this week said they haven't received payment yet. I asked them to show us (me and credit agency) the proof of payment last week, but seem to have gone quiet again saying they are waiting for the accounting team to send the proof. I figured I'd share this with you all as it's really unacceptable for this to be open this long and is really easy for them to fix.
Old 07-31-2022, 09:47 PM
westcoastj
Pro

Received 288 Likes on 172 Posts

Only experience I've had so far was getting a flat tire changed back in the winter. They had me back on the road the next day and the tire price was actually cheaper than some of the other online retailers.

However, had some issues during my delivery process that were more of an inconvenience though.
Old 08-01-2022, 09:09 PM
Ed99
Pro

Received 126 Likes on 91 Posts

Originally Posted by tnf552
How is your guys' experience with the service department at Porsche Center Vancouver?

I have bought a few Porsches but their service has been really letting me down a couple of times now and I wanted to share this last experience with you all .

I have had an odd issue where I returned a courtesy vehicle they arranged back to them on Saturday Oct 30 2021, when I picked up my 911 from their service . It turns out that someone some days and weeks later got a bunch (six) parking tickets. I am getting calls and emails from credit agency even today (July 2022) for those parking tickets for some reason applied to me, that are completely unrelated to me and totals $470.

Porsche Center Vancouver has been barely responsive but acknowledged it and said they will take care of it months ago after I followed up with them a few times. After receiving more credit agency calls a couple weeks I escalated it and had no choice to post a Google review , which they happened to immediately respond to that that they gone and paid it immediately and they are sorry for what happened. The credit agency this week said they haven't received payment yet. I asked them to show us (me and credit agency) the proof of payment last week, but seem to have gone quiet again saying they are waiting for the accounting team to send the proof. I figured I'd share this with you all as it's really unacceptable for this to be open this long and is really easy for them to fix.

Hope this issue didn't affect your credit history with Equifax because it can be a pain in the *** to fix and the records will appear there for the next 7yrs I think. You should get this fixed ASAP if I were you.
Old 08-07-2022, 12:35 PM
Lantern Rouge
Advanced

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

I've had 3 different Porsche's serviced through them back until 2017 and they have always been excellent to me. Including a 2011 Cayenne Turbo that needed a new transfer case at 10 years and 4 months (transfer case warranty was good for 10 years). They've always gone the extra mile for me as they did on that one. Bummer to hear your story. Try speaking to someone in management if you haven't already.
Old 08-31-2022, 07:45 PM
tnf552
Intermediate

Received 26 Likes on 6 Posts

Thanks guys. Two weeks ago, after another follow up, and they finally came in with proof of the payment that they had just submitted. They had also missed one of the tickets, and then they paid that one off too. It is finally resolved after 9 months and only after the Google review.

Now I am trying to resolve a cosmetic issue with the Burmester grill from my new 911 from my March delivery, that has been open since March. I also have their "VIP package" for cosmetic issues, but is just a factory issue I think as it arrived in this way and I saw a couple other posts on the forums about this. My girlfriend noticed the spots one week after delivery, since it's the passenger side and visible in certain angles only. Wish me luck LOL

Old 09-03-2022, 07:00 PM
Ed99
Pro

Received 126 Likes on 91 Posts

Dam another issue!!! Sorry to hear that and it sucks that you had to conduct a google review for them to respond to do something about it. Shouldn't have to be that way coming from Porsche. Yikes...hope this is your last issue there and keep us posted how everything goes.

Quick Reply: Porsche Center Vancouver Experience