Notices

For those of you with Behind the Scenes - When did you move to stage 4 of 4?

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2021, 12:10 PM
tuffcalc
Instructor

Received 35 Likes on 23 Posts
Default For those of you with Behind the Scenes - When did you move to stage 4 of 4?

For those of you with "behind the scenes" access in myporsche (step 1 order is created / 2 - scheduled for production / 3 - vehicle produced / 4 - vehicle on its way to you)

... when it changed to stage 4 "your vehicle is on it's way to you", when did you hit that stage? Was the car already at the dealership?

Thanks
Old 08-22-2021, 02:49 PM
Strazzg
Instructor

Received 81 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by tuffcalc
For those of you with "behind the scenes" access in myporsche (step 1 order is created / 2 - scheduled for production / 3 - vehicle produced / 4 - vehicle on its way to you)

... when it changed to stage 4 "your vehicle is on it's way to you", when did you hit that stage? Was the car already at the dealership?

Thanks
Mine is still showing as stage 3 and my SA confirmed that the car arrived in Halifax in early August. I assume that since it has not happened yet the App will likely change to stage 4 close to if not when it eventually gets to the dealership.
Old 08-22-2021, 03:05 PM
reacp911
Three Wheelin'

Received 352 Likes on 227 Posts

Originally Posted by Strazzg
Mine is still showing as stage 3 and my SA confirmed that the car arrived in Halifax in early August. I assume that since it has not happened yet the App will likely change to stage 4 close to if not when it eventually gets to the dealership.
ditto
Old 08-22-2021, 03:47 PM
tuffcalc
Instructor

My car arrived in Halifax on the 16th and last night changed to stage 4. My car was also added to my Porsche account with a VIN.

Hoping that means delivery is eminent and no epa or other issues.
Old 08-22-2021, 06:48 PM
tuffcalc
Instructor

Well ... some good news for those waiting for 2022 992s. Just dropped by the dealership and mine is sitting in their lot with all the wrapping paper on. Unloaded August 16 at Halifax and arrived probably Friday or Saturday. Assuming I will pick it up this week. I guess the EPA stuff is cleared.
The following users liked this post:
Mikster (08-23-2021)

Quick Reply: For those of you with Behind the Scenes - When did you move to stage 4 of 4?