Notices

Track to the Ski Hill Suggestions

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2020, 06:02 PM
petee_c
Drifting

Received 110 Likes on 91 Posts

Originally Posted by Adamant1971
I think if they do open it could be a good year with less crowds. But that could also mean less runs open.
Thx for the info..... The only crowded day for us was either a PD day, or a high school strike day..... we brought our 2 teenagers.... I guess so did a lot of other people.... My wife and I are both Part Time, so the 5x7 is ideal.... Haven't skiied there on a weekend for a while, but imagine it would be insane.
Old 09-21-2020, 03:32 PM
BIG smoke
Drifting

Received 146 Likes on 115 Posts

I'm next door to blue. Weekend are a little crazy. Weekdays don't look as bad.
There is no 'day of ticket sales booth this year", you have to buy them on line. https://www.bluemountain.ca/discover...ter-experience
So pre purchase day tickets and passes only. Seems like a reasonable protecting staff measure.
If you do buy a 5x7, it is 100 buck off before oct 5th.
I bet there will be daily limits at blue, like 50% less. Six person chair, will be now 3, 4 person, now 2.
If your thinking of buying? I wouldn't delay, they may have a cap.

I have already bought my snowmobile pass for this season. Perhaps the ski hills will close, or be restricted. The trails, maybe not....
OFSC passes went on sale early this year. Sept 1st, usually its oct 1st.
But if you buy in September? you get season insurance. If the trails close early, you get 5o bucks off next year? I've bought anyway, like a lemming.

Old 09-22-2020, 02:07 AM
petee_c
Drifting

Received 110 Likes on 91 Posts

Originally Posted by BIG smoke;16918950
I have already bought my snowmobile pass for this season. Perhaps the ski hills will close, or be restricted. The trails, maybe not....
OFSC passes went on sale early this year. Sept 1st, usually its oct 1st.
But if you buy in September? you get season insurance. If the trails close early, you get 5o bucks off next year? I've bought anyway, like a lemming.

[img
https://cimg1.ibsrv.net/gimg/rennlist.com-vbulletin/481x320/lemming_186161c972b631d1b746f96acd28ce0daf4bab29.png
HaHa... Last permit / insurance for my snowmobile was 2012.... I kept it in free storage for 5 yrs before offloading it to my bro in law.... Some years, trails around here are only open 3-4 weeks.... and it's bitterly cold when they are...

Quick Reply: Track to the Ski Hill Suggestions