Attended PTN Burlington Meet last night

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2020, 11:06 AM
Jet Jockey
Pro

Received 244 Likes on 139 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by theiceman
dude .. do you have like zero sense of humor ?

Of course not! :-)
Old 07-31-2020, 11:12 AM
Loess
Three Wheelin'

Received 172 Likes on 92 Posts

I think it looks great. Nice mix of Porsches. Except all those front licence plates.
Old 07-31-2020, 03:53 PM
928gt
Burning Brakes

Received 228 Likes on 147 Posts

This guy is even better, and unlike your example, he's also right. "The Danning-Kruger effect is a condition in the field of psychology where an intellectually challenged individual fails to adequately assess the extent of their own intelligence (or lack thereof). Armed with an unhealthy bias of illusory superiority, these low-ability people cannot objectively evaluate their own mental shortcomings. In other words, they are too stupid to know how stupid they are." They used you for the study, didn't they? Damn those lizard people...

Do you REALLY want to continue the pissing contest until the admins intervene again, or can we agree to disagree, stop with the idiotic insults and move on? Rennlist is not your private forum, so if you dish it out, you're going to get it thrown right back at ya. If you want to continue being blissful in your ignorance, please spend even more time on bitchute.com where I am sure you have a much higher following that you already visit and hold in high regard.
Old 07-31-2020, 03:55 PM
TurboS
Drifting

Received 41 Likes on 30 Posts

The following users liked this post:
Nixin (07-31-2020)
Old 07-31-2020, 03:57 PM
il pirata
Banned

Received 166 Likes on 104 Posts

Thread was somewhat clean up. It's pretty simple... no politics or controversy (such as who has to wear masks, Covid, etc.) or trying to moderate others.

A number of you got PM's. Some of you are on a short fuse...
Old 07-31-2020, 04:06 PM
moab
Rennlist Member

Received 651 Likes on 319 Posts

Originally Posted by 928gt
This guy is even better, and unlike your example, he's also right. "The Danning-Kruger effect is a condition in the field of psychology where an intellectually challenged individual fails to adequately assess the extent of their own intelligence (or lack thereof). Armed with an unhealthy bias of illusory superiority, these low-ability people cannot objectively evaluate their own mental shortcomings. In other words, they are too stupid to know how stupid they are." They used you for the study, didn't they? Damn those lizard people...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7NdrkKD8Vk

Do you REALLY want to continue the pissing contest until the admins intervene again, or can we agree to disagree, stop with the idiotic insults and move on? Rennlist is not your private forum, so if you dish it out, you're going to get it thrown right back at ya. If you want to continue being blissful in your ignorance, please spend even more time on bitchute.com where I am sure you have a much higher following that you already visit and hold in high regard.
you’re the one who has severe anger issues as has been pointed out by many here. And your comparisons in the other thread to nazism are offensive.
Old 07-31-2020, 04:13 PM
928gt
Burning Brakes

Received 228 Likes on 147 Posts

Originally Posted by moab
you’re the one who has severe anger issues as has been pointed out by many here. And your comparisons in the other thread to nazism are offensive.
Your buddy TurboS is the one linking videos hosted on a well-known pro conspiracy, fascist neo-**** site. You find the part of me pointing out that he is linking to a neo-**** source offensive, but you're fine with TurboS making said post in the first place? Why are you telling ME that instead of HIM?
Old 07-31-2020, 04:16 PM
TurboS
Drifting

Received 41 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by 928gt
Your buddy TurboS is the one linking videos hosted on a well-known pro conspiracy, fascist neo-**** site. You find the part of me pointing out that he is linking to a neo-**** source offensive, but you're fine with TurboS making said post in the first place? Why are you telling ME that instead of HIM?
Video is still on Youtube, not censored yet. You should watch it......
Old 07-31-2020, 04:18 PM
il pirata
Banned

Received 166 Likes on 104 Posts

Well that's easy. Thread is closed.
The following users liked this post:
Onami (07-31-2020)

Quick Reply: Attended PTN Burlington Meet last night