Notices

PTN After Dark at Porche Centre of North Toronto

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2020, 11:54 PM
moab
Rennlist Member

Received 651 Likes on 319 Posts

Originally Posted by Nixin
What happened to the democratic process and the rule of law? It is a well known fact that masks do nothing, zero, to prevent the spread of covid-19. People are just acting out of fear and are therefore complying reluctantly to wearing masks. It is a fact that masks do more harm than good. Maybe that's one of your problems, you’re rebreathing too much of your own co2. Even the boxes that the masks are packaged in state that the masks do not prevent the spread of the coronavirus/covid-19. Your insane rants, fear mongering and empty threats just show how truly and deeply disturbed you are. Unfortunately every civilized society has its own pieces of living excrement, such as you. Just because you can bully your family and acquaintances and keep them in a state of perpetual fear, it doesn’t mean you can bully others into agreeIng with your idiotic beliefs. When you are out in the real world, by all means go ahead and wear your mask and a diaper too.
I am MOAB and I endorse this message.
The following users liked this post:
Nixin (07-29-2020)
Old 07-29-2020, 12:37 AM
TurboS
Drifting

Received 41 Likes on 30 Posts

What happened to the democratic process and the rule of law? It is a well known fact that masks do nothing, zero, to prevent the spread of covid-19. People are just acting out of fear and are therefore complying reluctantly to wearing masks. It is a fact that masks do more harm than good. Maybe that's one of your problems, you’re rebreathing too much of your own co2. Even the boxes that the masks are packaged in state that the masks do not prevent the spread of the coronavirus/covid-19. Your insane rants, fear mongering and empty threats just show how truly and deeply disturbed you are. Unfortunately every civilized society has its own pieces of living excrement, such as you. Just because you can bully your family and acquaintances and keep them in a state of perpetual fear, it doesn’t mean you can bully others into agreeIng with your idiotic beliefs. When you are out in the real world, by all means go ahead and wear your mask and a diaper too.
Well Said!
Old 07-29-2020, 01:17 AM
#1SomeGuy
Burning Brakes

Received 554 Likes on 331 Posts

I guess because some random guy on a forum says so, then it must be true. I should clearly ignore the recommendations of doctors and health canada.

You also clearly don't know how a mask works.
Old 07-29-2020, 01:23 AM
TurboS
Drifting

Received 41 Likes on 30 Posts

Many examples of the Sheeeeeeeple mindset on display.....https://www.bitchute.com/video/zr04GsUupOwk/

Last edited by TurboS; 07-29-2020 at 01:36 AM.
Old 07-29-2020, 01:56 AM
928gt
Burning Brakes

Received 228 Likes on 147 Posts

Originally Posted by TurboS
Many examples of the Sheeeeeeeple mindset on display.....https://www.bitchute.com/video/zr04GsUupOwk/
Wow... seriously? You really *are* getting your news from an ultra-fascist **** far-right website created by one of Hitler's clones. That actually explains a lot.
Muskoka (07-29-2020)
Old 07-29-2020, 08:40 AM
Muskoka
Burning Brakes

Received 118 Likes on 89 Posts

Originally Posted by TurboS
lol. You can't be seriously quoting bitchute...? Do you get your news from similar sources?

Guys, the disease is transferred by tiny particles, which come out when you breathe, sneeze, etc.. Masks effectively reduce the spread of those. A covid Breathalyzer was just invented which can tell if you have the virus, like telling if you have drank too much in a roadside Breathalyzer.

Bitchute is a conspiracy theory website. Not a news source. If you find it entertaining, like Alex Jones or something, treat it as entertainment. Not as news. Or even worse; fact. Alex Jones says there are lizard people living amongst us. Come on people.
928gt (07-29-2020)
Old 07-29-2020, 10:02 AM
997turbocab
Burning Brakes

Received 202 Likes on 139 Posts

Originally Posted by #1SomeGuy
I guess because some random guy on a forum says so, then it must be true. I should clearly ignore the recommendations of doctors and health canada.

You also clearly don't know how a mask works.

Please enlighten us on how a mask is worn Mr. Mask Police Officer lol

Maybe everyone at the meet who wasn't wearing a mask asked the "Mask Wearers" if they were comfortable with no masks and they said it was fine?....so being that you weren't there, maybe just comment on the pictures....or better yet... I know this is going to be a hard one to do....don't post at all on the thread?
Nixin (07-29-2020)
Old 07-29-2020, 10:17 AM
Nixin
Instructor

Received 76 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by #1SomeGuy
You realize how much you sound like a crazy right?
If that is what you think and it will help you get through this day in one piece, then that is your prerogative. I am sorry that you are dealing with paranoid schizophrenia, cognitive dissonance and God only knows which other issues you may have. The fact that you and your playmates choose to preach, swear and call others names simply attests to the fact that you are indeed on a collision course with reality. I, for one, am not on this forum to engage in anything other than Porsche related themes and info. Unfortunately, the likes of you and your like minded buddies have other motives. As one other member advised, there is a Covid-19 related thread on this forum. Please go there and engage in this topic.
Old 07-29-2020, 10:52 AM
#1SomeGuy
Burning Brakes

Received 554 Likes on 331 Posts

If that is what you think and it will help you get through this day in one piece, then that is your prerogative. I am sorry that you are dealing with paranoid schizophrenia, cognitive dissonance and God only knows which other issues you may have. The fact that you and your playmates choose to preach, swear and call others names simply attests to the fact that you are indeed on a collision course with reality. I, for one, am not on this forum to engage in anything other than Porsche related themes and info. Unfortunately, the likes of you and your like minded buddies have other motives. As one other member advised, there is a Covid-19 related thread on this forum. Please go there and engage in this topic.
Well quit engaging in this then...

Also, please post your medical credentials to be able to diagnose those conditions from a few posts online. I'm sure the CPSO would like a few words with you.
Old 07-29-2020, 10:58 AM
Adamant1971
Rennlist Member

Received 1,076 Likes on 508 Posts

OMG you guys are brutal. Life is too short for this kind of BS.

The reality is masks do work and getting together in such large groups is just plain stupid. But it’s a free world, just don’t be surprised at the response to your actions.

The second last cruise I did had 30 plus cars and it got out of hand. With many not practising social distancing. So the last cruise I Did was limited to 15 cars.

PTN keeps doing these large gatherings and it’s just not smart. And news flash, they are only doing this to nurture their client base. The sheep are the ones following the marketing machine. All they want is your money.

The following 2 users liked this post by Adamant1971:
#1SomeGuy (07-29-2020), 928gt (07-29-2020)
Old 07-29-2020, 11:05 AM
Recruiter_Bruno
Rennlist Member

Received 229 Likes on 104 Posts

Originally Posted by Bud Fox
I heard if you bathe with Joe Gibbs oil, it will prevent Coronavirus

At least that's what @Recruiter_Bruno is doing
I told you that in confidence!

Now pass me a bottle of 70% sanitizer.
After reading this thread I need a drink.

I was at the meet and there was TONS of social distancing going on and many people (not all) were wearing different types of masks.
All the conversations I had going on with people (and there were many), we took a step back and kept our distance.
Masks would have been a little extra safety I agree, but I didn't feel that it was needed during the 2 hours the meet lasted.
Old 07-29-2020, 11:14 AM
Recruiter_Bruno
Rennlist Member

Received 229 Likes on 104 Posts

Originally Posted by Adamant1971
All they want is your money.
Now that's a load of BS. What money?
Other than a T-shirt (that I chose to buy last year) nobody in our group has ever paid a cent to be involved with PTN.
Even the Mosport track day that has been organized for PTN members involved zero profit to PTN.

I've been on enough cruises and meets (pre and post Covid) to chime in on this.
It's a completely free Porsche group full of mature and like minded enthusiasts and validated by Porsche Canada (and the dealers) in many way.
We talk about our cars, our families and our problems and I need to have that interaction especially in these times.

But to each their own.

Nixin (07-29-2020)
Old 07-29-2020, 11:17 AM
wc11
Race Car

Received 155 Likes on 100 Posts

Geeze. All this from a few car pics. How's this...

Nixin (07-29-2020)
Old 07-29-2020, 11:31 AM
ekam
Drifting

Received 507 Likes on 324 Posts

This thread:

Old 07-29-2020, 12:01 PM
Mark Chen
Track Day

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

First of all, these events are outdoors, where the risk of transmission is extremely low. Most people I know, including myself do not wear masks outdoors, but do wear one when in an enclosed space with others (i.e. groceries stores, malls etc...). As all of these events are outdoor events, I do not see why there is a need for everyone to wear a mask. I have been in some grocery stores and supermarkets where some people did not choose to wear masks. Those places were far more crowded compared to car meets and the 2m social distancing measures in these places were consistently broken. In addition, there is no government mandate forcing people to wear masks outdoors, so I really don't see what your point is.
The case in which you referred (the Brampton guy) was for a house party (enclosed small space) which is completely a different issue from any outdoor activities.

Please fact check yourself and hold yourself to some kind of accountability for the statements you make.
The following 3 users liked this post by Mark Chen:
500 (07-29-2020), Nixin (07-29-2020), Zookie (07-29-2020)

Quick Reply: PTN After Dark at Porche Centre of North Toronto