Notices

Porsche Parts and Accessories In Canada

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2020, 05:57 PM
MunnyGuy
Rennlist Member

Received 49 Likes on 21 Posts
Default Porsche Parts and Accessories In Canada

I am picking up my first Porsche on Wednesday. It’s a 991.1 Basalt Black S Cabriolet. I am already wanting to pick up some toys. I ran a search on this but did not find much.

I am aware of the following US shops:

Suncoast
ECS Tuning
Renn Line

It kills me to see what they charge for shipping. Are there any Canadian operations that you guys recommend? Also seriously considering a Soul Performance exhaust. Can anyone recommend a good shop? I am in Windsor, Ontario.

Thanks for your suggestions!
The following users liked this post:
Soul Performance (07-14-2020)
Old 07-13-2020, 08:02 PM
c3uo
Track Day

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I'd really love it if people could suggest Canadian online Porsche parts suppliers. I have no local dealership and parts are very scarce.

So far I've had success with:
rockauto.com -> Generally best prices I've found.
exoparts.com -> They've always sold OEM parts slightly cheaper then the dealer in my experience.
Old 07-13-2020, 08:13 PM
MunnyGuy
Rennlist Member

Also https://germanparts.ca/
Old 07-13-2020, 08:25 PM
Muskoka
Burning Brakes

Received 118 Likes on 89 Posts

jrponline. Not sure how shipping works, as they're local.
MunnyGuy (07-19-2020)
Old 07-13-2020, 10:48 PM
LastMezger
Rennlist Member

Received 119 Likes on 90 Posts

Originally Posted by MunnyGuy
I am picking up my first Porsche on Wednesday. It’s a 991.1 Basalt Black S Cabriolet.
Congrats. I'm picking up a Basalt Black 991.1 S Cabriolet from Pfaff tomorrow! (Tuesday).
MunnyGuy (07-13-2020)
Old 07-13-2020, 11:02 PM
Vise
Drifting

Received 325 Likes on 200 Posts

For OEM parts would recommend you get a PCA membership and leverage the discount for parts at your local dealership. I've found 9 times out of 10 parts from the dealer (with PCA discount) end up less expensive than ordering from the US and dealing with exchange, shipping, and (depending on the value) duty.

Beyond that suggest you watch the Rennlist forums as most popular mods can be found lightly used and significantly less than new. I use CrossBorder Pickups as well to deal with with expensive shipping to Canada or for folks who won't ship to Canada.
MunnyGuy (07-14-2020)
Old 07-13-2020, 11:38 PM
MunnyGuy
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Vise
For OEM parts would recommend you get a PCA membership and leverage the discount for parts at your local dealership. I've found 9 times out of 10 parts from the dealer (with PCA discount) end up less expensive than ordering from the US and dealing with exchange, shipping, and (depending on the value) duty.

Beyond that suggest you watch the Rennlist forums as most popular mods can be found lightly used and significantly less than new. I use CrossBorder Pickups as well to deal with with expensive shipping to Canada or for folks who won't ship to Canada.
This might be a great option. I am already a PCA member and live in Windsor. So once the border opens up,popping across the border to the US is a breeze.
Old 07-13-2020, 11:55 PM
Gregster
Rennlist Member

Received 204 Likes on 129 Posts

Carnewal in Belgium... Even in euros and shipping lots of things ends up being cheaper for aftermarket stuff.

For exhaust there is a big battle between Fabspeed and Soul brewing lol
jasonturbo (07-15-2020)
Old 07-14-2020, 12:54 AM
porshyche
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I am picking up my first Porsche on Wednesday. It’s a 991.1 Basalt Black S Cabriolet. I am already wanting to pick up some toys. I ran a search on this but did not find much.

I am aware of the following US shops:

Suncoast
ECS Tuning
Renn Line

It kills me to see what they charge for shipping. Are there any Canadian operations that you guys recommend? Also seriously considering a Soul Performance exhaust. Can anyone recommend a good shop? I am in Windsor, Ontario.

Thanks for your suggestions!
Congrats on the purchase!
Rayzer Automotive would be my recommendation.
MunnyGuy (07-14-2020)
Old 07-14-2020, 02:42 AM
triggz82
Instructor

Received 53 Likes on 43 Posts

germanparts.ca has been my go to for maintenance items as well as the dealer with the a PTN or PCA discount.

JRP is good for aftermarket parts and european automotive in oakville as well (not sure if they ship).

I've used carnewal once for some oddball stuff and would recommend him. I've ordered a few things from the US as well from rennline, pelican parts... you get slammed on duties pretty badly so if you have the option to pick it up across the border when it opens up that's your best bet. May have to wait until 2021 for that!
Old 07-14-2020, 02:58 AM
Recruiter_Bruno
Rennlist Member

Received 229 Likes on 104 Posts

For anything from ECS Tuning (and AWE) you can order from Eurosport Tuning https://www.eurosporttuning.com/ in Oakville, ON.
They will then ship it directly to you and the price will always work out less than ordering directly from ECS and having to deal with shipping, brokerage, duty....
And they are really fast.
Ask for Frank.
The following 2 users liked this post by Recruiter_Bruno:
Freakhead (07-15-2020), MunnyGuy (07-14-2020)
Old 07-14-2020, 11:35 AM
MunnyGuy
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Vise

Interesting... I just called Greg in Parts at Porsche of London, ON to order a few things and he indicated they do not honour the 10% PCA discount.
Old 07-14-2020, 03:30 PM
Vise
Drifting

Received 325 Likes on 200 Posts

Interesting... I just called Greg in Parts at Porsche of London, ON to order a few things and he indicated they do not honour the 10% PCA discount.
Interesting. Downtown Porsche and Pfaff definitely honour the discount... or at least they did a few months back last time I picked something up.
Old 07-14-2020, 03:58 PM
bcrdukes
Three Wheelin'

Received 221 Likes on 167 Posts

I haven't done any business with Porsche Centre London, but I can confirm my PCA discount was valid with Porsche Centre North Toronto and Downtown Porsche. I purchased some small parts from both a few weeks ago.
Old 07-14-2020, 04:03 PM
Recruiter_Bruno
Rennlist Member

Received 229 Likes on 104 Posts

That's pretty RUDE of Porsche London.
Indie/body shops get 15% off Porsche parts so to extend 10% to PCA people shouldn't be a big deal.

One other thing to note for Porsche North Toronto, PFAFF and Porsche Oakville is they honor 10% discount for PTN members.
And there is no charge to join PTN (Porsche True North) as it is a Facebook/Instagram/WhatsApp group that organizes meets, cruises and soon to be track days.
MunnyGuy (07-15-2020)

Quick Reply: Porsche Parts and Accessories In Canada