Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Lockdown Cruise Part 2 - Niagara - June 7

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2020, 10:26 AM
bcrdukes
Three Wheelin'

Received 238 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by steam_mill
Adam, many thanks for organizing this. I'm usually at the cottage on weekends so can't always participate. This was my first one with Porsches. Had a wonderful time. I had my FRS!

For the group below, I live very close to here. If you guys are in the hood, maybe we can do a mini cruise one evening, or just some social distancing beer....

LMK if you are interested, I can organize an evening. Located at Royal York and Norseman. 10 minute walk to Arisano's, but I would rather beer lol.

I did see the blue 964 C2 on Islington, figure must live close by!
If that's Honda Queensway, i'm not very far away either. Would be cool to have a few mini coffee meets in the area on weekends, and see how we can manage social distancing. I haven't had a chance to come out to the cruises or meets, but would like to meet with a few Rennlisters for a coffee.
Old 06-09-2020, 08:32 PM
Scotty2H
Racer

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Me too! 5 minutes away.

Pics and videos are great. Thanks all for taking the time.
Old 06-10-2020, 01:10 PM
theiceman
Team Owner

Received 1,147 Likes on 821 Posts

Originally Posted by Adamant1971
Sorry to hear about your electrical issues.

Looking back now the tunnel would have made the run a little less confusing than running along the Canal Road, and we definitely need to split up into smaller groups of 10-15.

Glad you represented us well in the tunnel.

FYI for anyone wondering .. The tunnel is down to one way each way due to construction, so the smart money was avoiding it completely. would have been a **** show trying to get 40 Porsche through there
Old 06-10-2020, 02:19 PM
Adamant1971
Rennlist Member

Received 1,109 Likes on 519 Posts

Originally Posted by theiceman
FYI for anyone wondering .. The tunnel is down to one way each way due to construction, so the smart money was avoiding it completely. would have been a **** show trying to get 40 Porsche through there
Ya that's why we didn't do it. I was reading that they have no timeline for the other side to re-open.

Quick Reply: Lockdown Cruise Part 2 - Niagara - June 7