Notices

This is Fall weather in BC... haha

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2018, 11:25 PM
Damon88
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default This is Fall weather in BC... haha

So after a quick detail ... went out for for a rip on this beautiful fall day. Sorry East Coasters....haha

Old 11-17-2018, 11:52 PM
bcrdukes
Three Wheelin'

Received 197 Likes on 149 Posts

One of the worst decisions I made in life was moving to Toronto from Vancouver. Thanks for the reminder.
Old 11-17-2018, 11:54 PM
Damon88
Instructor

Originally Posted by bcrdukes
One of the worst decisions I made in life was moving to Toronto from Vancouver. Thanks for the reminder.
haha sorry I had to .. I live over in Victoria..
Old 11-18-2018, 02:52 AM
BioBanker
Drifting

Received 130 Likes on 85 Posts

October was spectacular out here. Then it rained for a week and boom, gorgeous again.

But the rain is coming. That’s okay because when it’s raining on my house, Cypress ski area is getting snow 3km away. Average is 35 ft on snow per year (which tells you how much rain I get!). I ski and ride my mountain bikes same day on the same mountain. That’s fun!

Love it out here in BC. Moved from ON 3 years ago. But it sure is expensive. Everything is expensive.
Old 11-18-2018, 03:02 PM
Damon88
Instructor

Originally Posted by BioBanker
October was spectacular out here. Then it rained for a week and boom, gorgeous again.

But the rain is coming. That’s okay because when it’s raining on my house, Cypress ski area is getting snow 3km away. Average is 35 ft on snow per year (which tells you how much rain I get!). I ski and ride my mountain bikes same day on the same mountain. That’s fun!

Love it out here in BC. Moved from ON 3 years ago. But it sure is expensive. Everything is expensive.
Yes the rain is coming... but at least for now its sunny cool days and dry roads. if I get motivated I can to the same on the island but the ski hill is 2 hrs away from Victoria. But I can still snowboard in the morning and then go for a mountain bike in Comox for the afternoon. BC is an amazing place to live these days.

Quick Reply: This is Fall weather in BC... haha