Notices

APEX @ Mosport

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2018, 01:25 PM
gbuff
Rennlist Member

Received 366 Likes on 262 Posts
Default APEX @ Mosport

Reliving y-day's track day.....15min before we hit it, it began to drizzle (what??) which morphed into a full-blown light but steady rain for most of the morning.....which the Mini loved Afternoon, much different story as the sun came out, the humidex went UPUPUP and the track dried right out for FUNFUNFUN! Nice assortment of cars in the smallish advanced group for lots of open track, and nobody that I know of put a wheel wrong in either the wet or the dry, making for a fun, safe day

As always, kudos to Gerry and Brad for making it happen, and thanks to all the volunteers and track personnel

Gary

Last edited by gbuff; 06-29-2018 at 01:48 PM.
Old 06-29-2018, 03:45 PM
Coop
Rennlist Member

Received 44 Likes on 32 Posts

Gary, I saw you in pit lane and wanted to introduce myself, however, I got caught up in some chatter and did not know the day ended at 4pm... Anyway, just wanted to mention what a pleasure it to see you out and connecting with all the drivers at the Apex events. You are a true gentlemen and an asset to making these DE days what they are. THE BEST. See you July 23rd!
Old 06-29-2018, 04:12 PM
gbuff
Rennlist Member

Received 366 Likes on 262 Posts

Kind words are very much appreciated.....this was simply a super bunch of people; drivers, instructors, and virtually everybody else I came in contact with....and very capable drivers to boot.

And if you were driving the car in your avatar I hope I didn't hold you up too much

Gary

Quick Reply: APEX @ Mosport