Notices

NO CHINESE LANGUAGE????

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2009, 01:05 PM
Handoogies
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NO CHINESE LANGUAGE????

Rennlist already has a Japanese forum among many others. I find it inappropriate that it would not have a forum for users in a part of the world that Porsche is CURRENTLY SELLING THE MOST VEHICLES!!!!
Old 01-18-2010, 05:00 PM
911dreamride
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I guess not...I'm originally from China but have been living in New Zealand for the last decade or so... looking forward to getting my Carrera 3.2 maybe later this year!!
Old 01-19-2010, 04:51 PM
raspberryroadster
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Handoogies
Rennlist already has a Japanese forum among many others. I find it inappropriate that it would not have a forum for users in a part of the world that Porsche is CURRENTLY SELLING THE MOST VEHICLES!!!!
the japan forum has virtually no posts, and most that are there are in English - if anyone is interested in Asian Pacific theatre they usually post up under that forum.....and of course tracksthe forum relative to their own P-car series.

if there are owners interested in creating a "forum for Chinese owners"
easy to set up as this UK group of 964 owners did, and which now has a global following (including most of Europe, and N.Amer).
Set it up, costs nil and yahoo offers full sharing.

http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/por...guid=405007032

be creative not critical - Rennlist forum was established as a technical forum, has been expanded to include networking and serves the purpose of most user groups particularly on technical assistance side.

cheers (964 series turbo look cab, 1 of 1000 total production)

Quick Reply: NO CHINESE LANGUAGE????