How the hell did I miss this place?

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2006, 07:09 AM
beeg
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Save Water and the environment

Magic Wash is an environmentally friendly product and saves water wasted when washing your vehicle or anything else. Totally Australian developed and produced.

Amazing new cleaning products

Magic Wash is the new all natural, non-toxic, biodegradable, water saving cleaner. It will clean any non-absorbent surface without using extra water. Inside and outside your vehicle. Inside your house. Anywhere.

Using Magic Wash you can clean your beloved vehicle in 15-20 minutes using just 1/2-1 bucket of water, and that doesn't even go on the car!

The owners/producers of Magic Wash and associated products are seeking expressions of interest from motivated individuals, or companies, to participate in licensing agreements to distribute/sell the products. Each license would give the holder exclusive rights in their own area.
There are no royalties to be paid on sales volume and license holders are free to sell their license on at any time for profit.

Set-up costs are minimal, say, $3-4k. Production is simple and full training, either online, hard copy or 'in person' is provided.

There are patents pending on the products so your investment is secure.

Visit the website to view a fuller explanation of the distributor's agreement.

Basically, what is available, is exclusive rights to make a fortune whilst saving the environment!

Additionally, after Magic Wash is sold worldwide, the company will enter into a sponsorship agreement with Rennlist. We really hope it can be a rather large one!
Further information can be obtained by sending me a PM or e-mail or the website or just reply to this post!
Personal Guarantee: I personally use this product on my car and have not touched my vehicle with a hose or water (except for rain) since my return from the USA/UK in October 2005. The inventor of these products has NEVER used a hose or water on his 2004 C4S!

I have met a number of Rennlisters and they can vouch for my character. This is definitely NOT a scam, but rather, the opportunity of a lifetime for all of us.

This product is recommended by the Porsche Centre, Brisbane, Australia. It is currently available in numerous retail outlets in Cairns and Townsville. It will shortly become available in other centres with, hopefully, stocking in a nationwide chain early next year.
No water was used to wash this car!
http://forums.rennlist.com/upload/dirtycar.jpg
No water on this car since October 2005!
http://forums.rennlist.com/upload/background_copy1.jpg
I hope to hear from you soon.

Last edited by beeg; 12-06-2006 at 06:57 PM.

Quick Reply: How the hell did I miss this place?