US 991 C2S maintenance in Dubai

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2015, 12:54 PM
ulvedahl
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default US 991 C2S maintenance in Dubai

Hi guys

I've had a few bad experiences already with my imported 991 C2S in Dubai work shops, so I'm hoping to find somewhere where they do services on the imported 991, to avoid time-/ money wasters.

I used ARM in the past with the 997, with no problems, but if anyone has any experiences with the 991, please let me know.

I have a few warnings at start-up, basically an auto-light-module faillure and a cooling system faillure and I need to change the software settings from US to ME/EU (mph/kmh, f/C etc..).

Thanks
Attached Images  
Old 10-06-2015, 06:44 PM
TheGhost
Instructor

Originally Posted by ulvedahl
Hi guys

I've had a few bad experiences already with my imported 991 C2S in Dubai work shops, so I'm hoping to find somewhere where they do services on the imported 991, to avoid time-/ money wasters.

I used ARM in the past with the 997, with no problems, but if anyone has any experiences with the 991, please let me know.

I have a few warnings at start-up, basically an auto-light-module faillure and a cooling system faillure and I need to change the software settings from US to ME/EU (mph/kmh, f/C etc..).

Thanks
Beautiful car.
Old 10-07-2015, 12:20 AM
ulvedahl
7th Gear

Thanks, Ghost.

The manual shift is a rarity down here, but what a joy. I test drove a PDK and hated it. The manual is better than any former 911s, short and sweet.

Back to the issues, I've still got the Cooling System-fault returning, and also the tire pressure top off, even though its perfectly aligned. No clue, car runs great though...
Old 07-04-2019, 12:22 PM
Angalfaria
Track Day

Nice looking car.

Quick Reply: US 991 C2S maintenance in Dubai