Notices

Q&A: What happens to those of us with Membership?

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2007, 05:43 PM
Wipeout
Not Special
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Q&A: What happens to those of us with Membership?

Thought I'd help break things out a little so things don't get lost in one thread!

Originally Posted by Wipeout
So, question...what happens to memberships, exactly?
Originally Posted by John D.
Anyway - *ALL* Memberships stay in place - obviously - including "Lifers".... The only change you should see, as a Member, is that your renewals are handled on time and faster. To be honest - Jenn sits at home every night, after her "real job" and tries to process thousands of those a month (new Members & renewals), along with printing renewal notices, laminating Member cards, invoicing, etc. - etc. - etc... So - to answer your question - nothing changes for Memberships at this point in time - except for where there was Jenn before, there will be an IB staff to expedite the entire process...

My thanks again to all of you...

John
Old 11-03-2007, 01:17 PM
John D.
Banned

Received 56 Likes on 36 Posts

All of these are great questions - and Darren - THANK you for breaking them out...!

I'm going to answer them based on the conversations with Internet Brands as well as I can. I've also asked one of their team to come on into this Forum and take a look at this Q&A section and clarify as well.. Anyway - as I stated above, I.B. has a list of all Rennlist Members - and Jenn & I, obviously update the list "post-announcement" as more folks join. In fact - as I type this - Jenn is printing the latest round of Welcome letters, making the Membership cards, etc. (so much for Saturday's - huh?? )

We know, as does the team at IB - that your support and Memberships have been something that Rennlist does "uniquely" given the actual "cards", welcome letter, brochure sticker, etc... are sent the "old fashioned way" - printed, folded and the envelopes are stuffed, stamped and mailed. So, until the I.B. Admin team is set up to do as such - Jenn and I will continue to do it. They also have copies of all our "make ready" brochures, form letters, member cards, etc..

So - the actual "hand off" of the Memberships should be "transparent" during the transition. Further - I wouldn't be surprised if some of the material sent out (like the brochure) were a little more - ummm - "professionally laid out and printed"..

My Best Always,

John
Old 11-05-2007, 08:15 PM
rc1320
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Wipeout,

Thanks for bringing up the memberships and I would like to let you know that the memberships will stay. On a side note, i hope that with the help of John & Jenn that we can streamline to process but we are only in the beginning stages of this thought.

On the other side of memberships though, I am open to any suggestions on what additional value can be brought to the membership package and what problems it has solved in the past.

Thanks,
Ryan

Quick Reply: Q&A: What happens to those of us with Membership?