Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

redline photo - anyone there?

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2016 | 11:11 AM
bpu699

Default redline photo - anyone there?

Did a track day a month or so ago...

Emailed the official photographer, redline photo, as the pics were really nice but couldn't get their website to work... (redlinephoto.com)

For the life of me I couldn't get their website to fully work on my ipads, I phones, or imacs. It would come up without the pics, and/or no way to order. I passed on this info via email, figuring a business would want to know... as its probably costing them business. Didn't work on the windows computer at work either. Not sure if the issue is that their system requires the newest operating systems or what.

No reply.

Finally got the site to work using Chrome on my imac. Ordered the pic package I wanted. Received automated email response that they got my order. But no details! Are they sending me an access code? A CD? Actual prints of the pictures? A memory card? Any idea when I might be getting one of these?

I think I emailed Thursday or Friday with these questions... still no reply.

Webpage has no actual phone number. Face book page has a number, called... just get the answering machine (didn't leave message yet)...

This seems like a pretty big outfit. Am I missing something here?

Not trying to be negative, just trying to figure out why the lack of info/emails/etc. Anyone know?

If I ran a business that was based on internet orders, and my customers couldn't order, I would like to know. Would probably reply to the email too...

Anyone have input? Are they on vacation?
Old 07-20-2016 | 12:02 PM
linzman
Rennlist Member

Not familiar with red line, but most photo places that I've placed orders from for track stuff show proofs online and let you order prints and/or the actual digital file. They will likely send you exactly what you ordered.

Quick Reply: redline photo - anyone there?