Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

CXC Simulations

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2016 | 08:29 PM
93 FireHawk 968
Drifting

Default CXC Simulations

I want to share my recent experience with Chris @ CXC Simulations. First off, Chris was an incredible host and spent considerable time walking me thru their various models and giving me an opportunity to operate several setups with a multitude of tracks and cars. Words cannot describe how "life like" their equipment is. It was nothing like any of the other SIM's I'd experienced and yes it is a whole different price point but it's pretty damn close to the real McCoy. CXC SIM's give you an array of setup options based on the car you drive, tracks desired and cockpit preferences. You better bring your car setup notes for each track because their SIM's take all of this data to make the driving as real life as possible. I had the opportunity to drive LeMan in an open cockpit setup, wind blowing and all, thanks to the fans mounted at the front of the cockpit. Great timing in light of the upcoming race.

I cannot imagine a better option for off track training and would be hard pressed to find another company with the level of hospitality I experienced. They're a stones throw from LAX and operate a great shop. Check them out if you are looking for a top level SIM and have the coin to make the purchase.
Old 06-16-2016 | 08:34 PM
ProCoach
Rennlist
Basic Site Sponsor

Chris is the man!
"Combining the Art and Science of Driving Fast!"
Specializing in Professional, Private Driver Performance Evaluation and Optimization
Consultation Available Remotely and at VIRginia International Raceway

Quick Reply: CXC Simulations