Sponsored by:

Schroth Enduro Harness

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2016, 11:42 AM
ExMB
Rennlist Member

Received 1,364 Likes on 831 Posts

Agree with others on here.

In my book Linda and Clark are above and beyond reproach. And I admit that I posed some really stoopid questions to them.

I'm not saying that this is the case here, but it seems that in today's society a lot of people expect instant gratification, me first scenario. And if that doesn't happen bad reviews are written, posted.

$0.02
Old 04-20-2016, 12:08 PM
entityx
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The facts from my perspective are I called twice from my work phone, which I had been using all morning for other calls. Both times I called I never received any indication that the other party couldn't here me, just a click as soon as I mentioned "Schroth Enduro Harness."

Not saying that anyone here is lying, just what I experienced. I didn't mean this to turn into a complaint thread, I was just frustrated because I need a new harness before my next race and everywhere I called they were sold out. Fortunately I was able to pick up the last set that HMS had.

For what it's worth I know Apex has been a great contributor to this forum and many fellow drivers. I know stuff happens (on both ends), so no point in dragging this discussion any further.

Quick Reply: Schroth Enduro Harness