Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Simulators @ Porsche Experience - Atlanta

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2016 | 12:19 PM
CXC Simulations
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by ProCoach
My Rift is shipping soon, so they say...
Our new Rifts are awesome! They are still a tiny bit lacking on the resolution department, but it's really usable now.

The really amazing bit is; by stepping up the visual immersion, they really highlight our haptic feedback systems. It'a great match.

Anyone in or around LA is more than welcome to come demo them here.
Old 04-15-2016 | 10:03 PM
chrisc
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by br911
I wasn't impressed with Porsche Center simulators either. Lack of motion, and lack of feedback in brakes, coupled with lack of depth from the screens ( this last one is unavoidable I believe) => their simulators are more of a video game than a racing experience. Takes about 30 min to get used to drive an RSR with no sense of G forces, even in a familiar track, so no sense of speed, speed reduction. More of a fun thing to do with friends than anything useful. I would believe that their simulator might actually produce adverse effects for real driving. Their restaurant and small cafe are really nice though, so after my 1 hr session I just chilled out at the cafe instead of buying more time.
Let 'em know your feedback. Everyone at the PEC is very sensitive to customer satisfaction.

Quick Reply: Simulators @ Porsche Experience - Atlanta