Notices
Racing & Drivers Education Forum
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Super Thankful Today for RLer's! RL Discount!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2015, 01:25 PM
TraqGear
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Super Thankful Today for RLer's! RL Discount!!

If you are fairly new to rennlist, you may not know that the idea for TraqGear was birthed right here on RL, from good people that didn't mind chiming in and offering advice. I've been on RL since 07' and I can tell you that it's been extremely valuable in many ways from advice on P cars, to racing and building cars to ideas for the best possible products. RL is a great platform, but it's really the people here, many of whom I've met, that make the difference.

After many years of R&D and safety education, we launched TraqGear midyear 2014. It was a gamble but the input here helped me design products like no other on the market. We started with a decent sized run of shirts and went after it.

Not only did everyone embrace the fabrics and ideas, we sold completely out last spring very quickly. In these last runs we've tripled production and are introducing new products constantly. Our partners at Coolshirt have been extremely gracious to us and allowed free reign to develop new products and get them to market quickly.

Although small, we are a solid business and stick firmly to the idea of producing the very best products and new innovations. In other words, we don't make anything just have a product in the market. It must better in some way...looks, performance, safety or all of them put together. I love racing and I'm very blessed to be able to develop items that keep you cooler, more alert and help you win in some way. And, we have always paid attention to the HPDE groups (which is how I started the slippery slope) and provided solutions to safety and comfort, which I believe have been largely ignored by other manufacturers when it comes to safe apparel.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR INPUT, SUPPORT AND FRIENDSHIP. I'm doing a small give back to RL with a 15% off of everything on the site, including sale items and gift certificates. I may run another special on FB for 10 off, but RL is the ONLY place I will run 15%. Just view the cart after selection, put in the code and hit apply. The discount will end on Dec 1st. Again, thanks for a great year and have a blessed and Happy Thanksgiving!!
Attached Images   

The apex of performance, comfort & safety since 2011.
All new racewear available now→ traqgear.com
Old 11-26-2015, 10:04 PM
Juan Lopez
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 59 Likes on 37 Posts

How cool of you! Thanks and happy thanksgiving to you also!
Old 11-26-2015, 10:28 PM
TraqGear
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Juan Lopez
How cool of you! Thanks and happy thanksgiving to you also!
Thanks Juan!
Old 11-26-2015, 11:29 PM
RickBetterley
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 37 Likes on 18 Posts

https://traqgear.com/
Old 11-27-2015, 06:17 AM
ir_fuel
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Nice!
Old 11-27-2015, 10:13 AM
SWK6Cup

Received 37 Likes on 30 Posts

I'm in, picked up another item! Thankx Roger! Your stuff is awesome.......can you do this again, once the boxers come in??????? Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Please, Please!!!!!!!
Old 11-27-2015, 10:41 AM
TraqGear
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by RickBetterley
Link helps. Thanks Rick!
Originally Posted by ir_fuel
Nice!
Thanks!
Originally Posted by Country911
I'm in, picked up another item! Thankx Roger! Your stuff is awesome.......can you do this again, once the boxers come in??????? Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Please, Please!!!!!!!
Thanks so much and yes I will. Anyone that wants this deal extended for the bottoms can either reply right here or send a pm. It takes a long time to get a new item to market and everyone has been really patient with the bottoms. Thanks!!
Old 11-27-2015, 01:52 PM
LuigiVampa
WRONGLY ACCUSED!
Rennlist Member

Received 3,287 Likes on 1,589 Posts

I have a Race Pro, Podium, and Podium cooling shirt and they are all awesome. They have all held up to a full track season and are very well made.

Met Roger for the first time in Sebring this year and he is a great guy who is taking his race experience and making products to keep us safe and comfortable.

I highly recommend his products. Looking forward to the balaclava and race shorts.
Old 11-27-2015, 02:08 PM
Surfbum
Burning Brakes

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

I purchased one of the ultra light shirts and used it at COTA on a 85 degree, 90 precent humidity day. I'm from the desert and could not believe how well the shirt worked.

If you have been on the fence, I would definitely take advantage of this offer, you won't be disappointed.
Old 11-27-2015, 02:36 PM
TraqGear
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by LuigiVampa
I have a Race Pro, Podium, and Podium cooling shirt and they are all awesome. They have all held up to a full track season and are very well made.

Met Roger for the first time in Sebring this year and he is a great guy who is taking his race experience and making products to keep us safe and comfortable.

I highly recommend his products. Looking forward to the balaclava and race shorts.
Thanks Todd! Very kind of you!
Originally Posted by Surfbum
I purchased one of the ultra light shirts and used it at COTA on a 85 degree, 90 precent humidity day. I'm from the desert and could not believe how well the shirt worked.

If you have been on the fence, I would definitely take advantage of this offer, you won't be disappointed.
Without this kind of feedback and people willing to share, a new company just can't get off the ground. Thank you so much!!
Old 11-27-2015, 02:52 PM
certz
Three Wheelin'

Received 66 Likes on 51 Posts

I have the Race Pro and the Podium CS and as soon as the bottoms and the balaclava come in I will have those as well. Great stuff and I tell all my racing buddies to stop thinking about it and just go get some, you will absolutely have no regrets. Looks like I am asking for gift certificates for x-mas
Old 11-27-2015, 03:07 PM
TraqGear
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by certz
I have the Race Pro and the Podium CS and as soon as the bottoms and the balaclava come in I will have those as well. Great stuff and I tell all my racing buddies to stop thinking about it and just go get some, you will absolutely have no regrets. Looks like I am asking for gift certificates for x-mas
Thanks John! Very grateful!

Many have taken advantage of the sale already...thank you!! We have a small fulfillment center near Savannah now and everything will ship on Monday.
Old 11-27-2015, 10:18 PM
93 FireHawk 968
Drifting

Received 50 Likes on 39 Posts

Any leads on a sizing chart? Searched the site and could not find it.
Old 11-27-2015, 10:25 PM
TraqGear
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by 93 FireHawk 968
Any leads on a sizing chart? Searched the site and could not find it.
I haven't done one for the shirts. They are really spot on for sizing...whatever size you wear in a quality, name-brand shirt will be the same for the TG tops. I'm going to do one soon though as the bottoms will really need one.
Old 11-27-2015, 11:48 PM
Racerrob
Rennlist Member

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

Count me in on the shorts. I have the short sleeve shirt and I love the material. My family wants x-mays ideas so I will be giving them the discount code for gift certs. Thanks for your great products and taking care of the Rennlist gang!

Quick Reply: Super Thankful Today for RLer's! RL Discount!!