Sponsored by:

Haulmark Trailers Suck!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2014, 02:42 PM
David101
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Haulmark Trailers Suck!!

We have been having HUGE issues with Haulmark!! We paid for a ProEdge fully finished trailer, went to pick it up and all the walls were bowed. The groundsman said he never saw that before and the trailer would have to be completely stripped and redone! What a waste of a 12 hour drive!! Now it's been over 6 months and we still don't have our trailer! They have seen our reviews and are now blackmailing us. They won't give us the trailer until our reviews come down. That is illegal; we will now be forced to proceed legally to get what is rightfully ours. Terrible company!! We just want what we paid for and never have to do business with Haulmark Trailers or Robin Hangers Car Shop. The whole thing has been a nightmare and a huge strain on our business.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Haulm...88395868068509

http://chicagomotorcarssuck.com/Haul...ers_Fraud.html

We just want to get the word out. We are not looking for viewers to be the Judge and Jury. We have all the proof and will be proceeding with legal actions. But, you can never underestimate the power of discussion.
Old 07-24-2014, 02:47 PM
pontifex4
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Is spamming a forum you just signed up for discussion?

Also, these links don't work, but when you posted the same message in another thread, they pointed to a Facebook page that was so boiling over with hate and personal attacks that you seemed like a severely unbalanced individual. Does it really matter where a representative of a company used to work?

I would suggest toning it down a little and being more sympathetic if you want your message to be appreciated.

Also, welcome to Rennlist.
Old 07-26-2014, 11:31 AM
996_C4S
Racer

Received 15 Likes on 8 Posts

Like Charlie said.
Old 07-26-2014, 01:04 PM
Martin S.
Rennlist Member

Received 507 Likes on 338 Posts
Default Page is now gone, but regardless….

I have a Haulmark 2-' closed trailer….bought it used 8 years ago. Miraculously, it hasn't completely vibrated itself to death, yet. It seems that I am constantly seeing interior screws backing out and falling on the deck, same with exterior screws, god only knows where they wind up, probably in some poor chap's flat tire. Latest incident, the brake adjustment screw backed out and the complete mechanism failed. Fixed it and put marine grease on all the wheel bearings…it will survive for a while longer, hopefully.

Haulmark's are cheap to acquire…good for guys like me that don't want to spend $15,000 on a Featherlite, or other such light weight trailers. If I have any loose change, I want to spend it on tires or mods.

On: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Haulm...88395868068509

On the URL ChicagoMotorcarsSuck...: Sorry, this page isn't available. The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.

Quick Reply: Haulmark Trailers Suck!!