Sponsored by:

RWB i had built for my dad

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2014, 12:50 PM
333pg333
Rennlist Member

Received 93 Likes on 76 Posts

Originally Posted by kingleh
We disused doing a turbo but have decide to build NA.. So at the end of the year this car will be getting a 4.0 big piston kit built engine.. It just seems to want that more then boost.. Also will get more suspension components.. So will be a complete package after that..!
Yeah, I could see going either way. I can't help think of a huffer in a body shell like this but the main thing is that your dad loves it and that's great.
Old 08-02-2014, 01:27 PM
kingleh
Burning Brakes

Received 66 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by paradocs98
Thanks for posting. Saw an article on him in a car mag a while back--his builds have such great presence about them. Very mean and purposeful-looking. Something tells me your Dad's is one of only a handful in the States.

Awesome interior design. Love the checker cloth that you did. Great mix of modern racer and old-school. I remember seeing your E92 a couple of years ago on m3post--loved what you did with that, too, with the BBS wheels.

I became a lifetime fan of yours when I saw the /Drive piece on Youtube documenting your epic Nurburgring 24 drive in the dark and rain.
Thanks!!
Old 01-11-2015, 03:26 AM
drift a 944
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Patrick, thanks for leading me to this thread!

Leh, I saw you and your dad's cars parked at Road Atlanta during a PCA race weekend, and I had to stop for an impromptu photoshoot. At the time I did not know it was you and your dad that owned the cars. I just thought they were both killer rides and I decided to seize the opportunity to snap a few photos with them.

Figured I would share here!

Old 01-12-2015, 02:00 PM
baddogz28
Rennlist Member

Received 29 Likes on 11 Posts

Great build. I enjoy the individuality of Nakai's builds....

Quick Reply: RWB i had built for my dad