Old 12-15-2013, 11:20 PM
BGB Motorsports
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 602 Likes on 269 Posts
Default West Coast Professional Race Car Fabrication

Ladies and Gents,

For the first time in over a decade, we will not be starting our racing season at Daytona this January with the rest of the newly unified professional sports car racing front. Why we are not going back is neither here nor there. What is however of relevance is that one of the single biggest secrets to BGB's success over the last 5 years lives in Arizona and will be looking for ancillary work in addition to the special projects I have him completing right now here at the shop. If you guys have visited our garage or paddock over the years and have met "Larry," you know who I mean.

He was lead tech when we won the 2012 Driver's Championship, he started the build of our Rolex Championship winning Cayman by himself in 14 days to complete Stage 1 which was stripping the tub, installing the new chassis harness after stripping dead wiring, installing his own Rolex GT cage which had yet to be done in a Cayman, installing 4 air jacks, revising the rear suspension geometry, hanging carbon fiber body work, making wing uprights, painting the interior of the car and anything else I forgot that you can't believe someone could execute in that many days. He was the only one that could successfully set up the experimental 4.12 Cayman ring and pinion provided by Guard, and therefore builds all of our gearboxes. During this year we built 4 short ratio transmissions, Larry designed the intake that Fabspeed recreated to sell and the 991 harness bar we just completed that is like no other 911 harness bar to date. (photos on our web site - EHEM!)

For those of that have bemoaned our not having a west coast facility, if you have a donor car that you want stripped, caged, painted and sent back to your home, I am looking for ways to find work for the crew that has helped us look so good over the last 5 years.

NS3 Design and Fabrication
7255 W. Kinney Road
Maricopa, AZ, 85139

Please email me or call the shop and we can put you in touch with him. His web site will be up shortly.

2013 ROLEX GX PORSCHE CAYMAN 3.8L

2013 ROLEX GX PORSCHE CAYMAN 3.8L
Old 12-15-2013, 11:32 PM
Vonschmidt
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Beautiful work, I'm sure you can fill the teams days. Good luck
Old 12-15-2013, 11:36 PM
genikz
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Good on you Tecce/BGB. I wish you and your team all the best.
Old 12-16-2013, 12:00 AM
pu911rsr
Drifting

Received 53 Likes on 39 Posts

Damn, that is a work of art, wished I needed some fab work done.
Phil
Old 12-16-2013, 08:50 AM
BGB Motorsports
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 602 Likes on 269 Posts

Thanks for the kind feedback. The reality is that forums like this and users like you are the reason we are able to transition. Unlike in 2009, there is a demand for the parts that we have created for these cars for racing. Apparently our delrin bushing kits are legal in SCCA Auto X, our choice to support RSS over the years is really panning out; the Rennlist support on Cayman builds has generated many leads for PDK differentials, intakes, etc. and allows me to find more work for my weekend racing staff and sell parts so that we can keep our existing in-house staff.

If not for Rennlist, I don't think we would have the demand that we do. Thank you to everyone that has positively followed our racing and our work. If you are attending PBOC, PCA and ITC events next year, you will see us. We will be at the 48 hour at Sebring with a display.

Hopefully over the next few club racing seasons I will be able to meet some of you folks and match names with faces.

John
Old 12-16-2013, 09:14 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,654 Likes on 854 Posts

See you at WinterFest, John...
Old 12-16-2013, 09:15 AM
amso3
Three Wheelin'

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Great work John, your cars are always top notch!

Quick Reply: West Coast Professional Race Car Fabrication