Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HaHaHaHaHa

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2013 | 02:26 PM
jakermc
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Land Jet
I don't care where it happened, if you are a highly paid professional race car driver, and especially one who has been over-hyped as such, then you should know enough about car control to get past the first turn of the first lap. Even I, an utter amateur, knows not to push my cold tires on the first lap.
Really? Sounds like you might need a little history lesson on the sport then. Let's begin:

Chapter 1: Roberto Guerrero crashes from Pole during the formation lap - Indy 500

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/199...dianapolis-500
Old 10-10-2013 | 02:28 PM
Land Jet
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by kurt M
My turn to laugh.

I was comenting on an unusual thread where all the varied folks that live here were in agreement with something. You were but a small part of something altogether else that was intresting to me, a bunch of renlisters all in agreement. I fully expected the type and content of a reply from you. I have not talked to you FTF or comented on a thread you were a part of for a good long time. Even after you came to me at the track and gave me some kind of "Hey lets me friends kumbya thing" and got crikets.
You got yourself banned on Dorikphus for doing the same stuff you do here but to a higher level with no further action on my part. I did not care one way or the other you had been on ignore for some time. The members there watched you take jackwad to a refined level and it looks like they got sick of it. I don't know I am just a member not admin and had 0.0 to do with it.

I admit it was wrong about you.

It seems you have two little kiddy drums you beat away at. Danica and "they are out to get me".
I simply poked you while discusing something I found to be of note and you jumped just as high as expected. Please, carry on.

And as for as this post, what everyone here doesn't know is
Dorkiphus is ruled by a small group of buddies who consider "jackwad' behavior to be anything that doesn't agree with, or fit into their own little concept of the status quo. Disagreeing with their opinion is all that is necessary to qualify you as a jackwad. Of course they can disagree with each other, but an outsider better not do it. Then they gang tackle you, and when you don't kowtow to their view of things, first they erase your side of the story to make themselves feel good, and if you continue to stand up to them, they ban you. It's basically coward and bully behavior. Kurt can spin it any way he likes, but there are plenty of others I've spoken with who know and agree that I am telling the truth.
Old 10-10-2013 | 02:29 PM
Land Jet
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by jakermc
Really? Sounds like you might need a little history lesson on the sport then. Let's begin:

Chapter 1: Roberto Guerrero crashes from Pole during the formation lap - Indy 500

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/199...dianapolis-500
He should have known better too.

It seems odd to me that the people who defend Danika always have to do it by saying things like "there were 20 guys who finished behind her" or "Guerrero also crashed on the parade lap", like being even less mediocre somehow makes her look better. They can never say Danika is a racing champion, or Danika has won 5 races in a row, something that actually amounts to success at the pinnacle of the racing world. I have numerous times admitted that I wish I was making the money she is, and more power to her in that respect. But as far as being a great and winning racer goes, she isn't one, and probably wouldn't even have a seat if she didn't have the girly bits.

Last edited by Land Jet; 10-10-2013 at 02:50 PM.
Old 10-10-2013 | 02:51 PM
jakermc
Rennlist Member

Chapter 2: Casey Stoner crashes on formation lap

http://www.autoevolution.com/news/du...ire-12974.html

Meanwhile those who put her down will point out her mistakes as being unique when in fact the very best in the sport also make the same errors. Even sillier, they think they are better and would not make the same mistake. Now that deserves a HaHaHaHa ......!
Old 10-10-2013 | 02:56 PM
Chads996
Nordschleife Master

I could not get even remotely close to reading this garbage of a thread. Armchair internet warriors - Defined.

C.
Old 10-10-2013 | 02:58 PM
Land Jet
Rennlist Member

Never said I was better, and don't think that at all, just that she is mediocre at best in her chosen field. Now you're comparing me to her to try to make her look better.
Old 10-10-2013 | 03:12 PM
jakermc
Rennlist Member

I don't care where it happened, if you are a highly paid professional race car driver, and especially one who has been over-hyped as such, then you should know enough about car control to get past the first turn of the first lap. Even I, an utter amateur, knows not to push my cold tires on the first lap.
Oh, sorry then. Someone must have been hacking your computer when this was posted. Make sure you always log-off when you walk away from your computer, otherwise others can post from your profile.
Old 10-10-2013 | 03:21 PM
Land Jet
Rennlist Member

Nowhere in that post does it say I am better than her, even says I am an amateur. Twist it if you want.

I don't even understand why we have this debate about her status, it should be self evident to all by now. Look at her record. Mediocrity personified.
Old 10-10-2013 | 03:43 PM
morsini
Three Wheelin'

Nowhere in that post does it say I am better than her, even says I am an amateur. Twist it if you want.

I don't even understand why we have this debate about her status, it should be self evident to all by now. Look at her record. Mediocrity personified.
Except she gets paid to drive. Last I checked that's one up on us.
Old 10-10-2013 | 03:54 PM
multi21
Addict
Rennlist Member

And yes I did post " Personally I'd like to see Danika put into the wall at every race". I'm not a fan and I'd be fine with that. Not saying I want to see her hurt, just continually seeing her with egg on her face.
Everyone is entitled to their personal opinion, but this quote is what is setting everybody off in this thread. Qualifying it with "not saying I want to see her hurt" is absurd on fact value alone because statistically we all know that the more you crash, the more likely you will experience the big one.

As much as some here detest Fernando Alonso, NO ONE has ever said they wanted to see him crash.

Tell me, how funny was this crash? He never won a championship at the highest level either....

Old 10-10-2013 | 04:37 PM
TheDatanator
Instructor

... And in other news today, Land Jet's productivity at work dropped to an all-time low while defending himself ...
Old 10-10-2013 | 05:00 PM
Trak Ratt
Instructor

He should have known better too.....
Larry's a decent guy in person! At events he always helps out when he can and is reasonably respectful of everyone.

... if she didn't have the girly bits.
For one thing we wouldn't have to hear endlessly how little you think of her!

As for Dorkiphus, there's only a couple of rules. One of which is no politics. IIRC that was the one Larry just didn't get! No "clique" involved, just 22 bizzillian strikes and you're out
Old 10-10-2013 | 05:30 PM
sbelles
I'm in....
Rennlist Member

And as for as this post, what everyone here doesn't know is
Dorkiphus is ruled by a small group of buddies who consider "jackwad' behavior to be anything that doesn't agree with, or fit into their own little concept of the status quo. Disagreeing with their opinion is all that is necessary to qualify you as a jackwad. Of course they can disagree with each other, but an outsider better not do it. Then they gang tackle you, and when you don't kowtow to their view of things, first they erase your side of the story to make themselves feel good, and if you continue to stand up to them, they ban you. It's basically coward and bully behavior. Kurt can spin it any way he likes, but there are plenty of others I've spoken with who know and agree that I am telling the truth.
Personally, I think you are just a troll that likes to **** people off to get attention.
Old 10-10-2013 | 06:39 PM
bobt993
Rennlist Member

Cold tires are always a challenge as is the start of rain race. Back off and you move to the end of the line or get hit. The term "go easy" is just not part of racing, but it makes sense at a DE as you get up to speed. IBTL with wise words from Cartman:

Old 10-10-2013 | 07:37 PM
BostonDMD
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by jakermc
Oh, sorry then. Someone must have been hacking your computer when this was posted. Make sure you always log-off when you walk away from your computer, otherwise others can post from your profile.
Exactamundo........

This is Jacklee

I did brek into BostonDMD computer and ask question about race in 2010, just serch my name.....

The Bonster lady banned DMD for a little vile, but I am still out there.......

Larry, my advace to you, let it go..... you make more enemy now, everybody laugh to you......

Good bi........

Quick Reply: HaHaHaHaHa