Sponsored by:

New "Aeroquip" type fuel line good for Ethanol fuels

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2013, 07:10 PM
amso3
Three Wheelin'

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Default New "Aeroquip" type fuel line good for Ethanol fuels

I recently purchased a bunch of this new hose. I was getting concerned with the 10 year old lines on my race car since I burn "pump" gas. It's only a mater of time before that stuff fails. The nice feature of this line is that it uses the normal Aeroquip type fittings, unlike the Teflon hose that requires different fittings. So, if you've been thinking about the Ethanol problem and have considered replacing your lines, this is the product. It has been fully tested and certified to handle E-85, diesel, bio-diesel, ethanol and alcohol based fuels. This product exceeds all requirements of SAE-30R9 tests.

AN compression style reusable fittings recommended. Not to be used with AN cutter style reusable fittings. Hose should not be submerged in fuel or used inside fuel tanks.

The hose is available in either AN -6 or AN -8 size. I'll sell it at $7.55 and $9.00 per foot respectively. If you prefer, you can send your old lines and I'll use your AN fittings and make replacement lines or you specify lengths and fittings and I'll make it all up for you.

Below is a couple photos of the line and I also included a diagram to show what the proper "compression" fitting should look like.

E-mail me at jandsaustin1 at verizon.net with questions.
Attached Images    

Quick Reply: New "Aeroquip" type fuel line good for Ethanol fuels