Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2013, 05:07 PM
vette951s
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default XP/FS Used AMB Transponder

SOLD
See picture at: https://rennlist.com/forums/for-sale...ansponder.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AMB TranX 260 DP Transponder direct wire. Used about eight track days. $400 shipped CONUS only, PayPal OK.

FROM MYLAPS: One of the great benefits of a MYLAPS Personal Transponder is the ability to automatically store your race and practice results online in a personal MYLAPS homepage. This service comes standard with all new personal transponders. However, as the quality, reliability and lifetime of our Personal Transponders often outlast a rider's sports career, it is not uncommon for riders to purchase second hand Personal Transponders. Of course these riders also want to view their results in their personal MYLAPS home page.

We now offer the new owner of a used Personal Transponder the option to register the transponder to a new or existing MYLAPS account.

Transponder Tips:

Transponders must be mounted upright, no higher than 2 feet from the track surface.
The line of sight to the track must be unobstructed by metal or carbon fiber panels or tubes. Fiberglass and other composites do not completely block the signal, but they will weaken it substantially. A weak signal may be missed by the receiving loop.
Some clubs specify the transponder mounting location -- check your rule book.
The transponder number is printed directly on the unit. Write your transponder number in your vehicle logbook and it will always be handy!
Installation of the direct-power transponder is easy. Just connect the red wire to power (10 to 30 volts DC) and the black wire to ground.
Controlling the transponder power by the vehicle ignition switch makes it impossible to forget to turn the transponder on or off. If the vehicle is running, you know the transponder is on!

Last edited by vette951s; 05-07-2013 at 03:28 PM.
Old 03-11-2013, 08:21 PM
Rene
Racer

PM sent
Old 03-14-2013, 09:23 AM
dji203
2nd Gear

I'm interested as well, unfortunately can't send PM yet since I just created this account. Please feel free to email me at dji203@nyu.edu. Thanks.
Old 03-14-2013, 10:26 AM
Glen
Race Car

Received 59 Likes on 43 Posts

I'll take it if still available.
Old 03-14-2013, 04:11 PM
vette951s
Racer

Unfortunately, I had already listed it yesterday on ebay: http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=130868187841

I need to have the auction run as I already have active bidders.
John

Quick Reply: XP/FS Used AMB Transponder