TigerStadt
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump
Old 06-06-2013, 09:28 PM
jayhawk
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

OK OK, yes the registration numbers are a bit low. Too bad, we are running and all that come will have a GREAT time. NOTE FROM THE PREZ: The Kansas City Region together with our major sponsor Aristocrat Motors is going forward with what will become the premier Club race in the Midwest in years to come. Don't miss out...

This venue is too good to miss folks, and we are going to have a great time. See the track on TV after you run it as the Grand AM boys will be there in August.

Sir Stirling Moss and Denise McCluggage will be at the track on Friday afternoon! Meet two of your heroes in-between sessions on a track that will test your pucker factor to the max (trust me, I have had my 996tt X50 there and the track can hold ALL the speed that car has to offer.)

Check out Tigerstadts previous post for details of the area (super family friendly) and the in car video we took in October when we ran after the Grand Am practice.

Be there or be Square.
Old 06-12-2013, 05:30 PM
Vampire
Racer

Received 51 Likes on 24 Posts

When will run groups be assigned?
Old 06-12-2013, 05:38 PM
jayhawk
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

that is handled by Susan in conjunction with our Steward. Usually we don't get the final groupings until a day or two before the race
Old 06-24-2013, 10:10 PM
ltusler
Three Wheelin'

Received 106 Likes on 55 Posts

Got back to Minneapolis today from the event. I would like to thank Kansas Speedway, the local region, corner workers and PCA for an outstanding event! I thought the facility was first class and the track quite challenging. The local area is also outstanding, more hotels, restaurants than you can sample in many events. We will be back for future events and will bring as many Nord Stern racers as we can.

Thanks again!
Old 06-24-2013, 10:40 PM
samluke
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Great job Bob and David.

For those who couldn't make it, you missed out on a great event, at a great facility!

As for Kai Bach, what gives? I looked everywhere!
Attached Images  

Last edited by samluke; 06-25-2013 at 12:35 PM.
Old 06-25-2013, 03:47 AM
bpf1970
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by samluke
Great job Bob and David.

For those who couldn't make it, you missed out on a great event, at a great facility.
The ROVAL was much better and more challenging than I thought it would be. The "bus stop" (dimensions modeled directly from Daytona as I was told) provided significant character and was the key to turning a good lap. It also provided a "I'm not going to make it..... whew, barely made it" corner that was relatively safe with lots of bailout options. It's not too often that you find corners where the reward is greater than the risk!

Put this event on your calendars for next year!

Quick Reply: Porsches on the High Banks PCA Club Race