Sponsored by:

FS 2012 Cup car

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2012, 03:18 PM
fapena
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Smile FS 2012 Cup car

Done with the IMSA season. Did my best to hold back and beat teenagers... Thank you Wright Motorsports for being the most amazing team in the paddock and the caliper of professionals you guys are.

Done with racing for a while. My car is for sale. Completely stock. We believe, without looking into the ECU but we will, that is around 30 hours of high rpm use. No crashes (replaced front left fender at Mosport even though all radiators were fine, it just bent). VERY professionally maintained by WM. Car goes with everything in it (100% ready for racing), cool suit, radio, Porsche package of spares, 3 sets of wheels and so forth.

Asking $190K. PM me if interested.

Thanks a lot in advance.

FAP
Old 10-21-2012, 07:50 PM
PedroNole
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Congrats on top 3 season for second straight year!
Old 10-22-2012, 01:30 PM
mcongleton
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Fernando, congrat's on a great season, the IMSA Challenge series will miss you in 2013.

Your car is very fast and of all the 2011's and 2012's I saw in the paddock last weekend, was by far the cleanest of all of them. Good luck with the sale and we all hope to see you back at the track as soon as possible.

Mark
Old 10-22-2012, 08:11 PM
fapena
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by PedroNole
Congrats on top 3 season for second straight year!
Peter, actually I was second in points last year and third this year. This year however has been way harder and more intense. Fearless teenagers are hard to keep behind.

Originally Posted by mcongleton
Fernando, congrat's on a great season, the IMSA Challenge series will miss you in 2013.

Your car is very fast and of all the 2011's and 2012's I saw in the paddock last weekend, was by far the cleanest of all of them. Good luck with the sale and we all hope to see you back at the track as soon as possible.

Mark
Mark, nice seeing you at Petit. I am hoping that Johnny and the boys can still talk you into doing IMSA next year...

FAP
Old 10-22-2012, 08:27 PM
winders
Race Car

Received 911 Likes on 445 Posts

Originally Posted by fapena
Peter, actually I was second in points last year and third this year.
That would mean that you had a "top 3 season for second straight year".

1st, 2nd, 3rd are all in the top 3.....

Scott
Old 10-22-2012, 10:39 PM
Kuhlsport
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks like I'm moving up one spot next year! Gonna be a bummer racing without you pal. You are a great friend and have been an awesome team mate. We had a blast this year. I'm gonna miss you on the track. You are one hell of a tough competitor.

Quick Reply: FS 2012 Cup car