Sponsored by:

Octoberfast Hallett - Coaching

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2012, 11:31 AM
Tim Webb
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Octoberfast Hallett - Coaching

Hallett is a super track. It may not be the fastest, smoothest, or well know, but it is one of the most technical. There are nuances to the track that can unlock additional time.

I will be at Hallett on Friday and Saturday to help you find that extra speed. I'm would love to pass on my knowledge to both racers and DE folks.

As background I've been racing at Hallett since 1997. I'm currently one of the instructors at the Stephens Brothers school. I've put many, many laps on Hallett in everything from small bore vintage, numerous open-wheel ( PFM, FC, FF, FB), GT3 Cup, and most recently Unlimited Racing Championship Can-Am cars.

I would be happy for you to contact Scott Stephens with any questions or to talk to two of PCA racers I've helped over the last few years, Klaus Viljanmaa and Kai Bach.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me at Coopers66 (at) aol dot com.

Tim
Old 09-22-2012, 01:03 PM
KaiB
Nordschleife Master

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Tim can get you that half second in a hurry!

If you're interested in getting fast at Hallett, Tim is the go-to guy. A chat with him prior to a session, a session, and a chat afterwards can disclose an awful lot about the track and help you unlock time you didn't know was there.

KB

Quick Reply: Octoberfast Hallett - Coaching