Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Kudos to Latest Traqmate software

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2012 | 02:49 PM
dan212
Rennlist Member

Default Kudos to Latest Traqmate software

I had a chance to play with the current Traqmate software again last weekend when someone asked me to help them work with it..

I've used Traqmate for many years and apparently still finding new features. RTFM....

Last edited by dan212; 06-20-2012 at 06:01 PM.
Old 06-19-2012 | 08:11 PM
mglobe
The Penguin King
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by dan212
I had a chance to play with the latest Traqmate software last weekend when someone asked me to help them work with it.. Nice!!!

I've used Traqmate for many years and this is a very impressive upgrade.

I really liked the new graph features and they added some really useful stuff to their automatic column views as well (something which I always liked as out of the box values in Traqmate).

I'm using AIM right now, because I needed a full dash and put in an MXL/Pista. Sold my Traqmate to a friend.

Hats off to Traqmate on their latest 2012 software. Its really very, very nice. Love it.
Is this something newer than V3.0?
Old 06-19-2012 | 09:10 PM
dan212
Rennlist Member

Hmmm - thats weird. You are right. I was looking at HIS computer not mine. I only see 3.0, but he clearly had a later version and it was very cool.

I knew they had made updates but I see only for firmware on site. Since I had removed the device I never installed the firmware updates. This guy definitely had a later version of studio than I have.

He's going to call me later this week. I'll ask him when & how he got it.

OK Traqmate - Un-Kudo's.. WTF??

Quick Reply: Kudos to Latest Traqmate software