Sponsored by:

Racing Accessories from TraqJunk.com

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2012, 10:17 PM
fhp911
Rennlist Member

Received 106 Likes on 35 Posts
Default Racing Accessories from TraqJunk.com

TraqJunk.com has items which are very very useful for track drivers and racers.

For GT3/GT2/Turbo owners: our unique Brake Tool. This tool is a must to remove the pin which holds the spring into the front calipers. There is nothing like it. $54.95

A recent customer said,

Just used my new brake tool for the first time. My very first thought was, "Why didn't I buy this a year ago". This tool takes the pain out of dealing with the front caliper spring. Definitely glad I ordered one. I think it's cool how you ever figured it out. Sure makes working on those PITA springs a joy!
We couldn't have said it better ourselves.

For everyone:
  • our Brake Pad Spreader. This tool gently opens the pads so that they can be easily removed. It is much better and easier to use than pliers, screwdrivers etc. Plus, you can use it on hot brakes and you don't get burnt. $39.95. [note: we have an extender for use with PCCB brakes $15.00 additional]
  • our Tire Mounting Pin. Porsche used to supply these with the car -- no more! With the TraqJunk Wheel Mounting Pin you can easily mount the wheels without all that wiggling them around. $14.95
  • our Seat Belt Buckle. Silence the stock warning alarm/buzzer when you're using your track belts. $24.95.

For iPhone users: our engine gasket iPhone 4/4S cover (any carrier). This is the neatest thing ever.
$27.00
Old 05-31-2012, 07:47 AM
Land Jet
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The brake spring remover tool is a must have.
Old 05-31-2012, 10:22 AM
Ajjra
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Seat belt buckle works perfectly. Happy to have it.

Quick Reply: Racing Accessories from TraqJunk.com