Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bondurant Racing School Gift Certificates

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2013, 12:43 PM
944Cup
Rennlist Member

Received 46 Likes on 38 Posts

Ps. In the next couples of weeks I will be getting in a shipment of Go Pro Hero 2camcorders. These are brand new cams, never used, that come with the all the usual accessories. I will sell for them for under $200. Waiting on warranty details before I can post the offer and set the final price. Will do a separate post when I have them.

Great for taking with you to Bondurant.

If you are interested, email me at cup944@aol.com and I will put you on my interested buyer list. No obligations.

Last edited by 944Cup; 02-11-2013 at 12:19 PM.
Old 02-11-2013, 12:18 PM
944Cup
Rennlist Member

Some of the courses the certs can be used for include:

Grand Prix Road Racing
Completion of this course qualifies a successful student for a Comp License. Your experience will be noted in a logbook and with your Instructors endorsement, you will be able to go right on to an SCCA Regional race license.

http://www.bondurant.com/courses/grand-prix-road-racing

Advanced Road Racing
Tony Stewart. Jimmie Johnson. Dale Jarrett. Elliot Sadler. Brian Vickers. All graduates of this course. Geared for current racers. Nearly five hours of seat time per day in a Corvette Grand Sport.

High Performance Driving
This course is oriented towards improving the skills of drivers who don't necessarily have ambitions to race. Behind the wheel of a 411-horsepower Chevrolet Camaro SS, students will cover autocross, slalom, and accident avoidance, along with plenty of track time on the 1.6 mile Bondurant Road Course.

Advanced Teenage Defensive Driving
This course focuses on improving teenage driving skills. Students are assigned their own car, manual or automatic. Once out on the Bondurant skills pad they learn and practice safe cornering techniques, skid control, and braking techniques. All students will experience our Accident Avoidance Simulator, a series of exercises that demonstrate emergency lane changes and braking distances

Executive Protection/Anti-Kidnapping
Hands-on training in Bondurant police-package Chevy Tahoe SUVs and Cadillac CTS sedans includes maximum car control techniques, forward and reverse 180s, evading and ramming, counter-terrorist driving tactics, and understanding the nature of attacks and how to avoid them. Training concludes with real-world attack scenarios designed to test and reinforce your newly acquired skills.
Old 03-15-2013, 12:31 AM
944Cup
Rennlist Member

Sold out for 2013

Quick Reply: Bondurant Racing School Gift Certificates