Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2012, 08:32 PM
tcouture
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Bilstein ClubSport Coilovers

I am currently looking at suspension options and stumbled on this:
http://www.mk-fahrwerkstechnik.de/Bi...11-997-GT2-GT3

Does anyone have some info like pricing and fitment? (looking at the Euro pricing makes me cringe)

Thanks,

T.
Old 03-21-2012, 01:51 AM
Steve Weiner-Rennsport Systems
RL Technical Advisor

Received 64 Likes on 48 Posts

JMHO, but I'd much prefer MCS shocks with a custom main/tender spring package.

Better adjustability with 14 adjustments of bump & 14 of rebound and really much better support here in the US (and Europe).
Old 03-21-2012, 10:23 PM
tcouture
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Steve,

The MCS setup on your website looks like jewelry... They would be my 1st choice if I had the budget... Particularly considering that these are the ex-Moton guys...

Can you PM me a price for a 2009 997.2C2S setup, preferrably two-way adjustable with external cannisters, including springs and plates, so I can compare with Motons, JRZ and the other pricing I have...

I am not quite ready to pull the trigger yet, but I am seriously trying to convince myself that I really _need_ this new suspension...

T.
Old 03-21-2012, 11:39 PM
85Gold
Rennlist Member

Received 807 Likes on 460 Posts

My suggestion is give Steve a call as he is very knowledgeable and is an all round great guy who will tell it like it is.

Peter

Originally Posted by tcouture
Steve,

The MCS setup on your website looks like jewelry... They would be my 1st choice if I had the budget... Particularly considering that these are the ex-Moton guys...

Can you PM me a price for a 2009 997.2C2S setup, preferrably two-way adjustable with external cannisters, including springs and plates, so I can compare with Motons, JRZ and the other pricing I have...

I am not quite ready to pull the trigger yet, but I am seriously trying to convince myself that I really _need_ this new suspension...

T.
Old 03-22-2012, 01:35 AM
Steve Weiner-Rennsport Systems
RL Technical Advisor

Received 64 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by tcouture
Steve,

T.
PM sent.
Old 03-22-2012, 04:16 AM
KaiB
Nordschleife Master

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by 85Gold
My suggestion is give Steve a call as he is very knowledgeable and is an all round great guy who will tell it like it is.

Peter
Ditto this. With Steve, you purchase not only the suspension, but also recieve the entire support system known as Weiner. He brings a lot to the table.

Quick Reply: Bilstein ClubSport Coilovers