Sponsored by:

HPDEs in June

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2012, 03:17 PM
Floodj
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question HPDEs in June

We are planning our summer vacation, and my wife is open to taking the Porsche along to possibly hit a DE or two while we travel.

We will be traveling from around 28 May until 8 June. We are attending a school in Kansas right now, so our dates are hard fixed, but our destination is not.

Top of our list right now is the Chicago Region's Road America Driver's Education the 26 to 27 May. Which we could sneak in because of the weekend.

We would rather head west, we have family in Southern California and Southern Oregon. Overall, we don't really like the heat so heading to the Pacific Northwest is sounding better and better. I would love to drive Laguna Seca, I drove Infinion (Sears Point) years ago while in college. Streets of Willow would be okay, but does really call my name.

Does anyone know about events in that time frame?

thanks,
--Joe
Old 03-03-2012, 03:40 PM
GuyIncognito
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

here's a handy guide to California track days:

http://www.bratten.org/TrackDays/
Old 03-03-2012, 09:11 PM
jayhawk
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Floodj
We are planning our summer vacation, and my wife is open to taking the Porsche along to possibly hit a DE or two while we travel.

We will be traveling from around 28 May until 8 June. We are attending a school in Kansas right now, so our dates are hard fixed, but our destination is not.

Top of our list right now is the Chicago Region's Road America Driver's Education the 26 to 27 May. Which we could sneak in because of the weekend.

We would rather head west, we have family in Southern California and Southern Oregon. Overall, we don't really like the heat so heading to the Pacific Northwest is sounding better and better. I would love to drive Laguna Seca, I drove Infinion (Sears Point) years ago while in college. Streets of Willow would be okay, but does really call my name.

Does anyone know about events in that time frame?

thanks,
--Joe
Joe:

KCRPCA is hosting a Club Race and Advanced DE at Heartland Park Topeka on April 13-15. JOIN US.

Bob
kctrackstuff@gmail.com
Old 03-04-2012, 12:18 AM
Floodj
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Guy, that is exactly what I was looking for. Any information from the guys in the PNW?

Bob, I will definitely be there for at least Saturday and Sunday. Hopefully I can make it on Friday, but I don't know my schedule for that week yet.

--Joe
Old 03-04-2012, 12:52 PM
jayhawk
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Joe:

love to have you! The event always sells out as there are limited spaces for the DE (because of the CR schedule).

Highly recommend a timely registration at www.clubregistration.net.

When we are full we are full.

Bob

Quick Reply: HPDEs in June