Sponsored by:

Data Analysis seminar in NJ for AIM systems

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2012, 03:24 AM
HiWind
Race Car

Received 47 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by Caddell
Heard about this thread and thought I would jump in.
Webinars: We will be doing weekly webinars as soon as April, they will be short and focused on a specific topic maybe 30 to 45min. They will be recorded and made available on our vimeo/aimsports site. A short webinar I did for a Mazda Racers group was recorded and available on the vimeo/aimsports site, take a look!
thanks!
Old 03-07-2012, 11:05 AM
Nizer
Rennlist Member

Received 1,889 Likes on 973 Posts

Originally Posted by Caddell
Heard about this thread and thought I would jump in.

Webinars: We will be doing weekly webinars as soon as April, they will be short and focused on a specific topic maybe 30 to 45min. They will be recorded and made available on our vimeo/aimsports site. A short webinar I did for a Mazda Racers group was recorded and available on the vimeo/aimsports site, take a look!

Seminars: I have a very heavy seminar schedule this spring and early summer and expect it will continue deep into the summer. The seminars are most of the day and are so interactive that I am concerned they may not fit into a webinar well. But I am talking about webcasting one soon and of course recording it for later playback. Here is the upcoming confirmed schedule of AimSports Data Seminars:

• 3/10/12 - Porsche Club, Stratham, NH
• 3/11/12 - Porsche Club, Stratham, NH (advanced)

Funny that Jakermc would consider traveling to NJ for a seminar from Plano, TX when I live in the neighboring city of Wylie, TX! Thought that was funny, I pm'd him and maybe we will get together and try to find a host for a local seminar.

If anybody would like to host an AiM Sports Data Seminar, drop me a pm here and lets set one up! Love to come help out the racers in your area. But hurry, the weekends are filling up fast from April forward!
Anyone know which club is hosting the event in Stratham, NH this weekend?
Old 03-07-2012, 11:18 AM
Nizer
Rennlist Member

Received 1,889 Likes on 973 Posts

Originally Posted by Nizer
Anyone know which club is hosting the event in Stratham, NH this weekend?
Ignore - I tracked down the info.
Old 03-18-2012, 10:37 AM
sleder
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

For those of you that couldn't attend; sorry you missed a great seminar by Roger Caddell. He is a Data Guru, I don't know if anyone knows more ways to slice and dice collected data to show opportunities for improvement! Since he comes from the racing world it is a natural for him. He is still out presenting these seminars and all I can say is Do Not Miss! you will regret it. Once you have it then begin your implementation of the your missed opportunities. For that if you need assistance, use a coach to help you develop. Best money ever spent!
Again Thank you Roger,
Thank you AIM Sports
Thank you Bodymotion,
and Speed Secrets!
and of course all of you that did attend!
Old 03-18-2012, 11:28 AM
ProCoach
Rennlist
Basic Site Sponsor

Received 3,307 Likes on 1,879 Posts

To find out when/where Roger will be presenting this great information, check out the AiM Sports (US distributor) website and sign up for MyChron Mike's newsletter.

Rare for a vendor to make available an extraordinary resource like Roger. Kudos to AiM!
"Combining the Art and Science of Driving Fast!"
Specializing in Professional, Private Driver Performance Evaluation and Optimization
Consultation Available Remotely and at VIRginia International Raceway

Old 03-18-2012, 11:37 AM
Gary R.
Rennlist Member

Received 290 Likes on 172 Posts

Originally Posted by sleder
For those of you that couldn't attend; sorry you missed a great seminar by Roger Caddell. He is a Data Guru, I don't know if anyone knows more ways to slice and dice collected data to show opportunities for improvement! Since he comes from the racing world it is a natural for him. He is still out presenting these seminars and all I can say is Do Not Miss! you will regret it.
Sorry I had to miss it Scott, spent he entire morning at Stable Energies test fitting a new seat while my buddy tried on every shoe in the store..

Just signed up for the newsletter, hopefully one of the bigger regions near me like say... CVR.... can get something put together for us.

My new seat, Mike's new shoes are below...
Attached Images   
Old 03-18-2012, 12:58 PM
sleder
Addict
Rennlist Member

Gary, We are doing an open test day at NJMP on 4/2 and he will be there for the day to assist anyone with any issues. I will be available to review any data for coaching...Join Us!
Nice Seat Gary, Mike hmmm, the shoes I'm not so sure about
Old 03-18-2012, 03:23 PM
Gary R.
Rennlist Member

Received 290 Likes on 172 Posts

I wish I could go Scott, will be at Limerock on 4/6-4/7 so that week is pretty well fully involved already...

If you saw Mike prancing around the store in those you would have the whole picture...
Old 03-18-2012, 03:44 PM
sleder
Addict
Rennlist Member

I don't want any vision in my head of Mike wearing those boots. No offense Mike but ...
Old 04-05-2012, 02:12 PM
HiWind
Race Car

So here April is - webinnars scheduled anytime soon?
Old 04-07-2012, 08:12 PM
Caddell
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry but the "on-site" data seminars have been so popular that the webinar schedule has been pushed back to mid May. I will come back and post a schedule when we get it all set.
Thanks for the interest!!
Old 04-08-2012, 03:04 AM
HiWind
Race Car

Cheers

Quick Reply: Data Analysis seminar in NJ for AIM systems