Notices
Racing & Drivers Education Forum
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: As-New Alignment Equipment (Scales, Smartstrings, Gauges, Turnplates, etc)

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2012, 05:49 PM
ninjabones
Rennlist Member

Received 38 Likes on 25 Posts
Default FS: As-New Alignment Equipment (Scales, Smartstrings, Gauges, Turnplates, etc)

As much as it pains me, I have decided to sell all the alignment equipment I've amassed over the past year. All of the stuff is as-new and essentially never used (only unpacked to test that everything actually works). I just don't have time to do set-up on my car any more, and Peter Dawe does all my work now with his "magic set-up tricks".

Anyway, I'm going to offer everything up for sale a significant discount to what I paid.

Preference will be given to anyone who will pick up the stuff at my house (Philly Suburbs). If I can't sell locally, I can have everything delivered to Sebring for the Club Race in the coming weeks.

Intercomp Computerscales DXI 15" Semi Pro Scales

The semi-pro level Longacre Vision DXI is Longacre's solution for an easy to use, accurate, and flexible high quality scale system - a terrific step up from the economy models! All 4 wheel weights are displayed individually while viewing all partial weights and percentages at the same time! Push a button for any percentage you want, and then push 1 pre-programmed button

The semi-pro level Longacre Vision DXI is Longacre's solution for an easy to use, accurate, and flexible high quality scale system - a terrific step up from the economy models! All 4 wheel weights are displayed individually while viewing all partial weigh

Technical Information: 4 individual wheel weight displays with 1 large 4 line display for your percentages. Customizable 4 line display to show you exactly what you want. Instant recall Memory for 8 complete setups. New advanced low power consumption.

These will be sold together with the billet aluminum scale pad levelers with roll-offs. The scales and levelers together were over $2,000.

Up for quick sale at $1,500. Payment will be via Paypal. Again, preference will be given for local pickup outside Philly, followed by those who can pick up at Sebring. I will not ship.

First to commit to buy wins (not first to PM or first to ask for information or first to say he has to check with his wife). I'll expect payment via Paypal within 24 hours of committment or I move on to the next in line.

Last edited by ninjabones; 01-14-2012 at 06:26 PM.
Old 01-14-2012, 05:54 PM
ninjabones
Rennlist Member

Default Longacre Acculevel Camber Tool

Here's a super accurate digital caster / camber gauge that reads to .1º (1/10º) camber and caster as high as needed, and at a price any serious team can easily justify. It comes with our QuickSet™ LW adapter and a silver carrying case. As an additional benefit the AccuLevel™ digital readout can be removed and used separately as a digital angle finder for suspension, spoiler angles, and many other things.
Includes:
Digital Caster/Camber Gauge
AccuLevel™ Pro Model with back light (removable)
QuickSet™ LW adapter
Silver carrying case
QuickSet™ LW Adapter
This is the fastest way to check your front end alignment. Just hold it against the rim for easy, accurate readings. No spindle adapters required here. Made from CNC machined billet aluminum. Works on most any race car, up to 22" aluminum, 'feet' adapt to wheel bead. 3 point design makes setting caster easier. Folds for easy storage.

Sold

Last edited by ninjabones; 01-14-2012 at 07:02 PM.
Old 01-14-2012, 05:58 PM
ninjabones
Rennlist Member

Default Smartstrings

Sold

Last edited by ninjabones; 01-14-2012 at 07:03 PM.
Old 01-14-2012, 06:00 PM
ninjabones
Rennlist Member

Default Dreamstick

Using the Dream Stick is simple. Setup your strings in conventional manner parallel to the side of the car. Adjust the three telescoping ends of the Dream Stick to your wheel size. Place the Dream Stick against the wheel with your string running cross the right and left stainless steel rulers on the Dream Stick and read the right and left measurements. Dream Stick! No more shaky hands affecting your readings. Dream Stick! No more back and forth taking multiple measurements. Dream Stick! No more searching for that lost ruler.

Sold

Last edited by ninjabones; 01-14-2012 at 07:03 PM.
Old 01-14-2012, 06:15 PM
KaiB
Banned

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Glen, interested (like fully committed right now and don't have to check with 'Lil Audrey) in all but the scales.

Will you ship these? If so, done deal.

Kai
Kai @ Bugtussleok dot net
Old 01-14-2012, 06:22 PM
ninjabones
Rennlist Member

You've got a PM Kai.
Old 01-14-2012, 06:57 PM
KaiB
Banned

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by ninjabones
You've got a PM Kai.
Done, thanks Glen...KB
Old 01-14-2012, 10:50 PM
ninjabones
Rennlist Member

Scales and scale pad levelers still available.
Old 01-30-2012, 08:04 PM
ninjabones
Rennlist Member

everything is now sold
Old 01-30-2012, 09:49 PM
J richard
Rennlist Member

Received 39 Likes on 28 Posts

Crap that was fast!

Quick Reply: FS: As-New Alignment Equipment (Scales, Smartstrings, Gauges, Turnplates, etc)