Sponsored by:

Laguna vid + new Laguna DE/TT event announcement Nov 22

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2011, 02:04 PM
quickxotica
Rennlist Member

Received 192 Likes on 86 Posts
Default Laguna vid + new Laguna DE/TT event announcement Nov 22

Laptimes in the low 1:43’s met my personal objective for the weekend. This is a stock '03 Carrera on MPSC's with front LCAs. Interestingly, this lap I went way deeper in turn 2 than I normally do, but it didn’t seem to have any effect of the segment time. Also, funny how turn 6 looks boring on tape when you get it right.

More importantly…
New Laguna event announcement! PCA-GGR just got another day at Laguna Seca (due to somebody else’s cancellation). This will be a 92db day, on Tuesday November 22, 2011. Expect four DE sessions then a Time Trial. Registration is not open yet, but will be soon.

Check this link next week to see the event info when it gets posted: http://pca-ggr.motorsportreg.com/

Last edited by quickxotica; 09-14-2011 at 04:14 PM.
Old 09-14-2011, 04:24 PM
JerryW
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cool - maybe I can make that one
Old 09-14-2011, 05:19 PM
huangover
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nice driving! I just drove there recently and loved the track. can't wait to go back.
Old 09-16-2011, 09:10 PM
Mahler9th
Three Wheelin'

Received 166 Likes on 111 Posts

Nice work. Very smooth and impressive. I hope that your November event is well-subscribed, and that folks participate in the timed runs as a measure of their progress toward safely and comfortably reaching the limit.

By the way, I have a young friend that is very interested in getting a 996 and hitting the AX and DE/TT circuit. May I connect you two? He is a Porsche and car fanatic, and lives in the South Bay. I think you may be an excellent resource for him if you are willing.
Old 09-17-2011, 12:45 AM
quickxotica
Rennlist Member

Received 192 Likes on 86 Posts

Originally Posted by Mahler9th
Nice work. Very smooth and impressive. I hope that your November event is well-subscribed, and that folks participate in the timed runs as a measure of their progress toward safely and comfortably reaching the limit.

By the way, I have a young friend that is very interested in getting a 996 and hitting the AX and DE/TT circuit. May I connect you two? He is a Porsche and car fanatic, and lives in the South Bay. I think you may be an excellent resource for him if you are willing.
Hi MM,

Yes, of course put him in touch with me. I'd be happy to talk with him. I think you already have all my contact info, but if not shoot me a PM and I'll get it to you so that you can connect us. Cheers,
Old 09-17-2011, 05:40 AM
earlyapex
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 62 Likes on 32 Posts

The Nov date may motivate me to change mufflers.

Quick Reply: Laguna vid + new Laguna DE/TT event announcement Nov 22