Notices
Racing & Drivers Education Forum
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking for a loaner racing suit this weekend (Austin area or anyone going to TWS DE)

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2011, 11:09 AM
longhorn911
Rennlist Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Looking for a loaner racing suit this weekend (Austin area or anyone going to TWS DE)

Does anyone in the Austin area (or anyone who is going to the LSR DE at TWS this weekend) have a racing suit (at least 2-layer) they'd be willing to loan me for the event?

My new racing suit just arrived in the mail, but it is too small and I don’t have time to exchange it before leaving on Friday. I’m 6 foot, 180 pounds and if the suit is bigger than that, that’s fine. I’ll return it cleaned (with Molecule Wash specifically designed to clean Nomex) along with a case of beer or nice bottle of wine or anything else you’d prefer. I have a caged car and don't feel comfortable going out without a suit.

Thanks,

Kevin Hansel
Old 09-14-2011, 11:53 AM
ApexPerformance
Addict
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 34 Likes on 18 Posts

Kevin,

I have a loaner - it's on the larger size but you are welcome to use. Please call me.

Linda - 866-505-2739

Toll free: 866-505-2739
Direct: 843-299-0997
EM: info@apexperformance.net
www.apexperformance.net

Save 10% on your next order over $75 on most items- enter Promocode Rennlist on your next order or mention Rennlist during your phone order.

Visit us on Facebook
Old 09-14-2011, 11:56 AM
consolidated
Drifting

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

Kevin, you can borrow one of mine and I'm in Austin. PM or email me.
Old 09-14-2011, 01:05 PM
Brian A.
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Two offers in less than an hour. I'm impressed.
Old 09-14-2011, 01:16 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,579 Likes on 825 Posts

Kevin, I have an old OMP that you can use. Email me ASAP so I remember to bring it.

dave@racecoach.net
Old 09-14-2011, 02:10 PM
longhorn911
Rennlist Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Wow - thanks everyone. I never cease to be amazed at how much everyone in the track/racing community supports each other. Dave and Consolidated, I'll email you offline. Linda - thanks for the offer, but it looks like have a couple of good options locally already.

While I"m at it - I'll put a special plug in for Linda and Apex. I bought several items from them over the past few weeks and the service has been exceptional. Linda is well-informed on what she sells and personally makes sure you are happy. Highly recommended!

Kevin

Quick Reply: Looking for a loaner racing suit this weekend (Austin area or anyone going to TWS DE)