Sponsored by:

Goldcrest Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2011, 02:20 PM
wanna911
Race Car

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Goldcrest Motorsports

Wanted to give a hearty thanks to Goldcrest Motorsports for saving my track day on Monday. Showed up to the Road Atlanta Sunday evening after three days of watching my car sit at CMP. Car had toed out at the last event (jumping curbs) and I thought it was a bad tire, so I ditched the tire only to get to CMP and nearly fly off the track when I hit the brakes and shortly after, figured it was the toe. Parked the car, weekend lost (3 day weekend at that). Had a Monday event right after so I showed up at Road Atlanta trying to make plans to take the car somewhere else on Monday morning in hopes of making maybe 2 sessions out of the day.

In comes Steve, Bob, Adam and the rest of the Goldcrest crew, who not only fixed the toe out right at the track, but gave me an awesome alignment and track support that was unbelievable. Never felt the car so responsive. I won't be thinking twice about who'll be setting my car up from now on. On top of that, had Andrew Davis there answering any questions from anybody and even showing us videos and giving tips from various turns in the midst of coaching 3 guys.

They even saved my session when I went out and ran out of gas trying to get to the pump from the hot pits. I have to admit, I wasn't one for track support until yesterday. I can certainly get used to that.

One serious thumbs up for Goldcrest.
Old 06-08-2011, 11:31 AM
MikeJim
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Goldcrest

+1

They did a corner balance and alignment for me at the track and didn't charge. Also fed me lunch both days.

The guy parked next to me blew out his pads, drove to Atlanta to find a new set, and Goldcrest put them on without charge.

These guys are knowledgeable and great to work with. I'm having them put in my race seats later this month.
Old 06-08-2011, 12:02 PM
Seth Thomas
Rennlist Member

Received 250 Likes on 121 Posts

+1 those guys are good and know their Porsches!
Old 06-08-2011, 12:19 PM
carreracoupe997
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bob Sanderson and Steve Cosgrove are the best. They also feed you pretty well!
Old 06-08-2011, 12:54 PM
FTS
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

They were the ones setting up the Cup cars for the PSDS GT3 Cup Experience as well, very approachable superb guys.

Quick Reply: Goldcrest Motorsports