Notices
Racing & Drivers Education Forum
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Meet the Brainiacs that coined the name... 'Circuit of the Americas'!

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2011, 01:39 PM
FGL28
Anjin San
Rennlist Member

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

I don't get it. They are building a world class track where it is not left turn only. they are going to host F1, and Motorcycle GPX a good thing for motor racing fans in North America, and you whine and complain like my 14 year old daughter with PMS.

You don't like Austin; then don't leave your Castro Street neighborhood and don't watch the races.

Otherwise wait util the first race.

As for Lagunga Seca being the greatest thing........It is pretty good except for SCAMP and ther stupid noise rules.

It reminds me of people who move near an airport and complain about the planes flying overhead.
Old 05-08-2011, 02:16 PM
Frank Bullitt
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ESL for you dearest muchacho?!

Originally Posted by FGL28
I don't get it. They are building a world class track where it is not left turn only. they are going to host F1, and Motorcycle GPX a good thing for motor racing fans in North America, and you whine and complain like my 14 year old daughter with PMS.

You don't like Austin; then don't leave your Castro Street neighborhood and don't watch the races.

Otherwise wait until the first race.

As for Laguna Seca being the greatest thing........It is pretty good except for SCAMP and ther stupid noise rules.

It reminds me of people who move near an airport and complain about the planes flying overhead.
Have stated many, many times for the board's English speakers that I'm all for an F1 track in beautiful outside of Austin, Texas. Don't care for the way your little amiga Suavo Hellmund is doing his thing and I certainly do NOT care for the silly name. It simply The Retard.

Then you have The Bernie Effect. What happens when that tiny runt yanks Austin off the schedule in a few years? No? No good answer?

You really don't know San Francisco very well do you? Pasadena?

Old 05-08-2011, 03:18 PM
FGL28
Anjin San
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Frank Bullitt
Have stated many, many times for the board's English speakers that I'm all for an F1 track in beautiful outside of Austin, Texas. Don't care for the way your little amiga Suavo Hellmund is doing his thing and I certainly do NOT care for the silly name. It simply The Retard.

Then you have The Bernie Effect. What happens when that tiny runt yanks Austin off the schedule in a few years? No? No good answer?

You really don't know San Francisco very well do you? Pasadena?

You are assuming he will yank it. He yanked the Canadian GP and brought it back. Watkins Glem got yanked. Indy was a real joke as they could not deal with the tires / track issues. Vegas......well it was Vegas, all flash and no substance

I went to the GP's in Long Beach and thought it was a mistake to yank them. I am willing to bet Bernie regrets yanking it. As I recall it was because the travel costs and logistics of moving the F1 Circus to the West Coast of the United States was the reason given to remove Long Beach from the schedule.

Texas makes sense as it is close to Mexico so one can, for lack of a better term, service 2 countries' F1 fans. Austin is a fun place.

As for Frisco, I lived in the flats of the Rincon Center for awhile. Which neighborhood would you like for me to use? The Tenderloin? SOMA? The Endup mensroom?

You show that you do not know Pasadena.

But enough of Geologic talk.

My point is that your comments on the USGP don't mean crap until the Grand Prix happens.

You made it clear you hate USGP in Texas
Old 05-08-2011, 04:40 PM
Frank Bullitt
Banned

Default Sounds like you've been boozing and posting today muchacho!

You are assuming he will yank it. He yanked the Canadian GP and brought it back. Watkins Glem got yanked. Indy was a real joke as they could not deal with the tires / track issues. Vegas......well it was Vegas, all flash and no substance... you made it clear you hate USGP in Texas
But just to turn you on, I reside in *** Hill.

Don't know where you're getting the "hate USGP in Texas" part. Simply think it's going to have mucho problems. Plus the name BLOWS.

South Pasadena is pure Whiskey Tango or the barrio. Why you so proud and schtiz?

Old 05-08-2011, 11:15 PM
FGL28
Anjin San
Rennlist Member

This thread:

https://rennlist.com/forums/racing-a...clestoned.html

It clearly shows, like a Lambo Driver wearing a driving suit and fireproof panties to a track tour with minivans, where your head is at.

And I don't live in the Barrio of South Pasadena I live I the Chinese Consession.

I would not be bragging about living on *** Hill. Look up the word *** in a slang Dictionary.
Old 05-08-2011, 11:21 PM
Veloce Raptor
Team Owner

Received 1,539 Likes on 812 Posts

This thread:

It clearly shows, like a Lambo Driver wearing a driving suit and fireproof panties to a track tour with minivans, where your head is at.

And I don't live in the Barrio of South Pasadena I live I the Chinese Consession.

I would not be bragging about living on *** Hill. Look up the word *** in a slang Dictionary.
He no more lives on *** Hill than the Pope lives in Riyadh. But as you figured out, his choice of the word "***" was no accident.
Old 05-09-2011, 10:25 AM
Frank Bullitt
Banned

Default Wise words even Master Po would be proud of amigo!

This thread:

South Pasadena?!

Reread my post in which I wrote... "But just to turn you on, I reside in *** Hill". See, Engrish not so bad you learn.

The *** is bitchin'. Minutes from Fisherman's Wharf and awesome drinking establishments.

Quick Reply: Meet the Brainiacs that coined the name... 'Circuit of the Americas'!