Any Video Vbox Lite users?

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2011, 11:06 PM
docdan
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any Video Vbox Lite users?

Hey folks,

I am looking at buying a new in car video system. The one I'm looking at is the Video Vbox Lite:

http://www.videovbox.co.uk/index.php...=article&id=49

I plan on getting the system with the OLED display that features predictive lap timing.

Is anybody using this system and have any comments or feedback regarding its use? Thanks!

regards,

Dan
Old 04-07-2011, 11:49 PM
HJK
Pro

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Dan, I have the vbox lite in my 944. Not using the OLED though. It's simple, it works. The software is good for analyzing and overlay of laps. I'm not much of a wizard but I'm able to find time with it.

No experience with other systems, guess they all do the same, so I'd look at the software coming with it to decide. Their service is good, they email you back quickly with answers etc. That I like.
Henk
Old 04-08-2011, 10:48 PM
ProCoach
Rennlist
Basic Site Sponsor

Received 3,292 Likes on 1,873 Posts

Originally Posted by docdan
Hey folks,

I plan on getting the system with the OLED display that features predictive lap timing.

Is anybody using this system and have any comments or feedback regarding its use? Thanks!

regards,

Dan
Dan, I sell five different GPS-based data and video systems. Video VBOX Lite, Traqmate w/SD and HD video, Race-Keeper, Race Technology and SmartyCam.

I really like the accuracy of compared lap position and heading, video quality and ease of use of the Video VBOX Lite. I like the simplicity of the CAN configuration in the video for SOME P-car models.

If you buy before 4/30/11, the combination of the OLED dash and the 2-camera VVBL is $177 off the price of each piece separately. If you buy from me, I'll get you started with an hour of complimentary support.

Craig Wynant at VBOX USA has been quite good with support and Racelogic has got the resources to help. I've sold a dozen units in six weeks and have become reasonably facile with the software. Not as easy as Traqmate, but the video solution is MUCH better and worth the compromise.
"Combining the Art and Science of Driving Fast!"
Specializing in Professional, Private Driver Performance Evaluation and Optimization
Consultation Available Remotely and at VIRginia International Raceway

Quick Reply: Any Video Vbox Lite users?