Sponsored by:

Rennist f1 team

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2011, 11:38 AM
chopperzz
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rennist f1 team

I realize there is an ongoing f1 pool on Rennlist, however I am looking to enter a sub league team on F1 TOTO.com.

Give it a look, it's a pretty good game and I played it last year through a team that is not allowing non-employees to join, so now I have no team.

After looking through the hundreds of teams registered there are no rennlist teams so I thought I'd create one.

Best thing you can do it visit www.f1toto.com and read through the rules and create a profile to join. It's FREE.

My team is "rennlist Racing", you have until a couple hours before grid to enter your picks, (so tonight)
The rules are simple, pick top 8 after qualifying and points are awarded based on the "rules page"

F1 toto, has many thousand participants and a ton of teams so it might be good to see how rennlist stacks up against the world.

Last edited by chopperzz; 03-26-2011 at 11:44 AM. Reason: Context
Old 03-26-2011, 11:54 AM
chopperzz
Burning Brakes

Added note: F1 TOTO is not an intensive pool but more of a point and shoot type of set-up.
I did not receive a single e-mail from the site for the past year that I've been in a team. (no spam)
I'm not affiliated with the website, just looking to compile a rennlist team to challenge the world.
Old 03-27-2011, 02:34 AM
chopperzz
Burning Brakes

I closed the "rennlist racing" subleague, due to zero entry's from this group. Maybe next year.
Rennlist Canada is still open.

Quick Reply: Rennist f1 team