FS: Pair of Momo Start seats with brackets and belts

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2011, 11:24 PM
originalmotorhead
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Pair of Momo Start seats with brackets and belts

SEATS ARE GONE !!!

I have a pair (two seats) of Momo Start 2007 competition / racing seats, with momo side mount aluminum brackets, and two pairs (two sets) of G Force 5 point harnesses for sale.

SEATS ARE GONE !!!

The Momo seats have a manufacture date of March 2007. They are FIA certified and the covering is flame retardant. They are a molded fiberglass shell with openings for 5 point or 6 point harnesses. There is no expiration for use of fiberglass seats as long as you use a seat back support (applies to NASA, may vary by club.. I suggest you refer to the rulebook of your racing organization). There are no tears, no snags, no smudges. and no wear marks on the seats. They are as new. I used them for a total of 6 races in 2010, and 6 track weekends before that over the past 2 seasons. The car is always garage/trailer kept so there is no sun fade on the seats. A seat back brace was used in the car with the drivers seat. The brackets, standard momo side mount aluminium with multi holes for mounting height adjustment.

The two sets of G Force 5 point harnesses belts were used as described above, just for a handful of track weekends. There are no tears, no rips, no snags, no grease marks on the belts. One set has a 2007 manufacture date, the other set has a 2008 manufacture date. Obviously they are out of date for wheel to wheel competition use, but most clubs don't care about the date for use in HPDE, TT, or Drivers Ed. (I highly suggest you check with your racing club, different clubs have different requirements on the age of the belts).

Email me at steinsgarage@gmail.com if you're interested. I'd prefer to sell everything together for simplicity sake.

I'm in the Columbus Ohio area and would prefer local pickup since I can imagine shipping would not be cheap.

Only selling because I installed a containment seat and also decided there was no more passenger rides

Oh, and they were in my 944(see avatar) and it was never wrecked..

Tom
Attached Images     

Last edited by originalmotorhead; 03-28-2011 at 10:04 AM.
Old 03-24-2011, 09:54 AM
originalmotorhead
Burning Brakes

sizing info....
Attached Images  
Old 03-24-2011, 10:58 AM
Zerro07
1st Gear

PM sent
Old 03-24-2011, 11:29 AM
originalmotorhead
Burning Brakes

I am 155lb, 5'10" ish, and wear a 32 jeans/pants size. I have wiggle room when the belts are not cinched down. Wiggle room meaning I can shift left to right a little.

I'll be working Tech Impound at the NASA Mid Ohio weekend on April 8-10 and could bring the seats with me if I had a deposit or firm buyer.

Again, my prefernce is not to ship but if thats how it has to be, I can probably buy a uhaul box or something. to pack both together but my thought is the cost would be 100 bucks shipping but who knows until I actually boxed, measured, and weighed it.

Tom

Quick Reply: FS: Pair of Momo Start seats with brackets and belts