Notices
Racing & Drivers Education Forum
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

It's official. I'm a racer. (SCCA Novice).

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2011, 12:10 PM
Potomac-Greg
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

UPDATE: I earned my SCCA Regional License yesterday. Three sanctioned races complete (five total races). I'm managing to break into the top half of the field, but still have a LOT to learn.

The SRF class has been great. The car is bulletproof, the competition is plentiful and the people are fantastic. Yes, I'm addicted.
Old 09-06-2011, 04:59 PM
DC5Chick06
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Potomac-Greg
UPDATE: I earned my SCCA Regional License yesterday. Three sanctioned races complete (five total races). I'm managing to break into the top half of the field, but still have a LOT to learn.

The SRF class has been great. The car is bulletproof, the competition is plentiful and the people are fantastic. Yes, I'm addicted.
Congrats!
Old 09-06-2011, 06:23 PM
Circuit Motorsports
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist Small
Business Sponsor

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Potomac-Greg

The laptimes this weekend looked nice and tight. over half the class in the same second.

Quick Reply: It's official. I'm a racer. (SCCA Novice).