Notices
Racing & Drivers Education Forum
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Goodyear Eagle RS tires for sale, 3 sets for the price of 1, pretty much.

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2010, 02:54 PM
ZSA Motorsport
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Goodyear Eagle RS tires for sale, 3 sets for the price of 1, pretty much.

These Goodyears are brand new to the market for track and club racers who have to ahve a dot compliant tire but want speed. To date, hoosier has been one of the few fast options. Goodyear just came out with this option.

these arefronts P245. 35 z R18 and P275 rears.

They are pretty slick. have just about the same look and feel as Hoosiers. The side profile isa good bit wider than the hoosiers. while i dont have an exact, when i stacked up these 4 mounted, vs. 4 hoosiers mounted, same wheels, for my 2004 Boxster S, the good years were about 3 inches or more taller. More grip, more rubber.

So here is what i have:
1. one brand new set , 2 fronts, 2 rears, never mounted. They retail for $1600 about the same as Hoosier R6.

2. one set with 1 Heat cycle - i used these to qualify at NJMP and did pretty good putting up my best time on the track ever.

3. one set with 2,3 heat cycle3s - we used these for testing on Friday afternoon during the practices

FYI, the used sets have that dirt on them because NJMP had a muddy paddock that day, and the tires were hot. that stuff will come off by TUrn 1 of your first lap out...the usual.

Im going to be racing a different car for the remainder of the season for the most part, so I'm going to unload these.

Basically the deal is you get all 3 sets. one new, one with 1 HC and one set with 2,3 cycles. They are $1600/set each new. YOu get all 3 sets for $1600. you have to pay shipping which id guess is $15/tire. or $150, $200 bucks. but you end upw ith a good $4800 in tires, tons of rubber .
Attached Images  
Old 09-13-2010, 10:04 PM
Dan Jacobs
Rennlist Member

Received 57 Likes on 36 Posts

Call me tomorrow @203 262 0569 I'll buy them

Quick Reply: Goodyear Eagle RS tires for sale, 3 sets for the price of 1, pretty much.