8.20%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

2010 German Grand Prix

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2010, 09:39 PM
mclarenno9
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No, he's a whiner and a cheat because he was radioing in to the crew that he wasn't being handed first place on a silver platter.
This. I'm sick of all the bitching out of Hamilton and Alonso. They need to quit being pussies and just race. They must have been spoiled as children...

Last time FA showed his "character" by passing Kubica a la Hamilton, he got a drive through penalty at Silverstone.
Enough of this... any idiot would have relinquished the position immediately thereafter. If you pass someone with 4 wheels off the track you can expect a penalty. I don't see why everyone is complaining about this, it's been a rule for years. I don't know why Alonso and/or Ferrari thought somehow they would get away with that... (cue the FIA-Ferrari folks)

And talk about faux this and faux that... I seem to remember a certain Singapore race back in 2008. That has to be one of THE BIGGEST SHAMS I can possibly think of in F1 history. At least the Ferraris had the legitimate speed back in Austria in 2002.

I hope for Ferrari's sake that they keep Massa next year to at least play 2nd fiddle. We all know how well Alonso deals with having a competitive teamate...
Old 07-26-2010, 09:40 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Perhaps there is an alternate explanation for this weekend's events....

If, for a moment, we use Occam's Razor (the simplest explanation is usually the correct one...paraphrasing), then perhaps Alonso was told that Sato had started the race from pit lane, under an assumed identity, and then asked Massa to please get out of the way, since Alonso isn't comfortable on track with Sato.

Sounds plausible...simple.
Old 07-26-2010, 09:45 PM
Bob Rouleau

Still plays with cars.
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 256 Likes on 119 Posts

I like your version Lewis, it is more plausible than the "Alonso was much faster" theory.
Old 07-26-2010, 09:49 PM
Ray S
Ironman 140.6
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by ltc
Sounds plausible...simple.
Could be, they do have a history......

Old 07-26-2010, 10:02 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Bob Rouleau
I like your version Lewis, it is more plausible than the "Alonso was much faster" theory.
In Occam We Trust ...
Old 07-26-2010, 10:20 PM
Todsimpson
Racer

Massa is woefully behind FA in season points. The only driver with a bigger deficit in points to his team mate is Schumacher.

FA qualified better, had a better fastest lap and was within striking distance repeatedly. FA also pulled a 4 sec gap on Massa within a few laps of the "pass."

Massa could make the team orders go away....if he could stay within the same zip code as FA on track.
Old 07-26-2010, 10:38 PM
PPo
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Do you know what scooters and fat chicks have in common? They are both fun to ride until your friends find out.

Why is this relevant?

Every team has used, and will always use team orders... The only problem is that Ferrari was actually caught with both a fat chick and a scooter!

Moral of the story? Webber/Vettel and Hamilton/Button will work harder to make the pass look more legitimate when they are forced to use team orders. So chances are you will not see Jense or Hammy with a fat chick anytime soon...

One more thing... Did Schumacher agree with Ferrari's desicion? Just curious...
Old 07-26-2010, 10:57 PM
p-cardriver
Burning Brakes

For some Brit perspective:

http://sniffpetrol.com/2010/07/26/ferrari-back-on-form/
Old 07-26-2010, 10:59 PM
wanna911
Race Car

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by PPo
Do you know what scooters and fat chicks have in common? They are both fun to ride until your friends find out.

Why is this relevant?

Every team has used, and will always use team orders... The only problem is that Ferrari was actually caught with both a fat chick and a scooter!

Moral of the story? Webber/Vettel and Hamilton/Button will work harder to make the pass look more legitimate when they are forced to use team orders. So chances are you will not see Jense or Hammy with a fat chick anytime soon...

That was excellent.
Old 07-26-2010, 11:01 PM
fast_freddy
Rennlist Member

Received 791 Likes on 426 Posts

Attached Images  
Old 07-26-2010, 11:14 PM
Sean F
NASA Racer
Rennlist Member

Received 33 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by p-cardriver
that's pretty funny
Old 07-26-2010, 11:24 PM
APKhaos
Drifting

^ +1
Brits have a good keen sense of reality [occasionally].
Old 07-26-2010, 11:49 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Ray S
Was that the same "bat out of hell" that never got around Massa even though he slowed down to let little miss sunshine through? It's a shame Horner didn't have the Ferrari frequency. Maybe he could have just informed Massa that Vettel was faster and asked him for a point by.

Here's the very move that we've listened to A Whine cry about for years. I fail to see how this is any different other than the fact that now it's his girlfriend Fernando pulling the fake pass.

Opps, there is one difference. Michael at least seemed to undestand that he hadn't really won so he gave the first place trophy to Rubens.
Ray you are such a nimrod , if you don't see the difference between the 2 then what can i say ...

Originally Posted by Todsimpson
Massa is woefully behind FA in season points. The only driver with a bigger deficit in points to his team mate is Schumacher.

FA qualified better, had a better fastest lap and was within striking distance repeatedly. FA also pulled a 4 sec gap on Massa within a few laps of the "pass."

Massa could make the team orders go away....if he could stay within the same zip code as FA on track.
+ 10

Now for our main feature:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlPrj...layer_embedded

Todt's way is full team control anda no1 , it won 6 WDC, ferrari don;t have team orders like under the Todt era and it failed them in 09 when Massa lost , if they had team orders like what Todt instigated , Massa would have won that championship, as Kimi the year before when Massa was forced to hand over race points to him all season ...

I wished Ferrari would go back to the old Todt way so FA can Ram another five up the ****'s of the Schumacher washers , yeah then tell me who is the best ... LMAO !

Play it again Nando ! ................
Old 07-26-2010, 11:56 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by PPo
No he just like pumping his fist after being gifted a race ..........
Old 07-26-2010, 11:57 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,567 Likes on 822 Posts

Originally Posted by A.Wayne
Ray you are such a nimrod , if you don't see the difference between the 2 then what can i say ...

+ 10

Now for our main feature:

Todt's way is full team control anda no1 , it won 6 WDC, ferrari don;t have team orders like under the Todt era and it failed them in 09 when Massa lost , if they had team orders like what Todt instigated , Massa would have won that championship, as Kimi the year before when Massa was forced to hand over race points to him all season ...

I wished Ferrari would g oback to the old Todt way so FA can Ram another five up the ****'s of the Schumacher washers , yeah then tell me who is the best ... LMAO !

You seem a little angry, son. And defensive. And obsessed. And upset. And incoherent. And full of homoerotic rage.

And living in 2001.

And wrong.

Professional Racing and Driving Coach

Quick Reply: 2010 German Grand Prix