smartycam start/finish setup

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2010, 01:54 PM
utkinpol
Rennlist Member

Received 23 Likes on 13 Posts
Default smartycam start/finish setup

Hi,

I took smartycam setup with ODB2 module to auto-x last weekend and have tried to do start/finish setup via menu.
i have created custom track in gps manager day before and did specify 2 markers there as well as gps manager can do - first marker and 'second segment' marker as gps manager does not offer start/finish and there were no instructions.

something did not work then as only markes i had shown on video later were from gps manager and when car was going over those preset points lap time counter did not reset and lap count did not change.

So, could anybody please explain step by step what to press exactly in what order in that menu of smartycam to establish exact start and finish points? should i walk with camera across whole track or just walk to start line, press something and then walk to finish line as it is quite nearby? i really hoped this thing will allow to record running time accurately as i will be crossing start/finish lines but it did not work so and i kinda wonder why now.

thanks, Paul.
Old 07-12-2010, 02:26 PM
pdxjim
Rennlist Member

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

I think Jordan might be able to help you.

jordan@aimsports.com

Quick Reply: smartycam start/finish setup