Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mid Ohio Continental Challenge Race on Speed Tomorrow

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2010, 02:19 PM
jrgordonsenior
Nordschleife Master

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

It was interesting to finally see how Joey Hand took himself and Billy Johnson out of contention with a lap left. Trying to visualize what happened watching only "live timing & scoring" was difficult. Maybe they should start enforcing their rules but then perhaps the carnage is attracting a lot of intetest....
Old 06-28-2010, 02:26 PM
GTgears
Nordschleife Master

Received 121 Likes on 85 Posts

It's NASCAR's version of road racing. I think they like the bumping and grinding. Though I do still find it the most interesting series we've got here in the states. I like watching it way more than the Rolex races.
Old 06-28-2010, 02:39 PM
007DT
Drifting

Received 48 Likes on 26 Posts

Exciting Racing.....
I'm loving this series!!! I went to Barber this year to see it live, fantastic racing all around.
Congrats Seth on your win!!

It was cool seeing Mid Ohio as I just had been there last month over Memorial Day. I shared a Garage with Charlie Putnam and Charles Espanlaub who were practicing for the Cont. Race but they were running a Mustang rather than the M3 they have in ST Class...

I could hang with them for a couple laps, but eventually their consistency would out weigh mine... Also one time I was behind Putnam for nearly 3 laps doing my damnedest to stick with him, sliding etc. suddenly my windows closed??? I had my dad in the car with me.. I think he was searching for something to hold on too.. LOL I lost concentration as I was laughing and trying to get the windows down... Like that they had 10 car lengths on me... By the end of the weekend Putnam put the car into a wall.

Here is a pic..
Attached Images  
Old 06-28-2010, 03:01 PM
stuttgart46
Rennlist Member

Received 28 Likes on 22 Posts

That's was one of the dumbest moves I've seen Hand trying to pull. You are the Championship leader. Why would you try such a boneheaded move?
Old 06-28-2010, 03:18 PM
MUSSBERGER
uninformed gas bag
(contemplating on whether gas bag is one or two words)
Rennlist Member

Received 171 Likes on 125 Posts

Nice Interview after the race Seth. Congrats

Quick Reply: Mid Ohio Continental Challenge Race on Speed Tomorrow