Notices
Racing & Drivers Education Forum
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Who wants a private tour of the Flying Lizard's paddock at Sebring?

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2010, 01:58 PM
993-C4S
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mdrums
I tried and entered, did not win.

I subcribed to that site and now get a crap ton of emails and can not unsubcribe...nothing on the site about unsubscribing. ARRRRGH!

Anyway, I'm very excited about the Sebring ALMS race...got my Super Ticket! Go LIZARDS!

You subscribed only to enter? I'm sorry you feel that you get a "crap ton of emails". We send out two to three a week (at most) with a very clear subject line so you can simply delete the email if you're not interested in the topic and wait for the next.

Unsubscribing is very easy, but has to be done by you, the subscriber. At the very bottom of the email you receive is a line that says "To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now." Where "unsubscribe now" is underlined and in blue for you to click on it. Do so and follow the simply instructions and you should be all set.

We're very sorry to see you go. Do you not like the topics we cover, our writing style, or is it simply too much email at two to three emails per week?

Quick Reply: Who wants a private tour of the Flying Lizard's paddock at Sebring?