Sponsored by:

NASA Midwest GTS gathering at Fall-Line

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2010, 11:23 AM
cstreit
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NASA Midwest GTS gathering at Fall-Line

I wanted to invite everyone interested in NASA's German Touring Series to come out and chat with us to learn more, get tips, etc... A number of current and new GTS racers will be at this event

Fall-Line Motorsports and NASA Midwest are hosting an Open House Saturday
February 20, 2010 at Fall-Line Motorsports Northbrook Ill facility. The event will start off with lunch provided by the gang at Fall Line, followed by seminars on car preparation, speed secrets and how to get on track with NASA.

Please RSVP for this event at Fall-Line Motorsports & NASA Midwest Open House - Eventbrite. Tickets are free and space is limited to the first 100 people that respond by February 10, 2010.

“The entire staff of Fall-Line is pleased to host the Open House and introduce NASA enthusiasts to what we have to offer”, said Rob May, Director of Club Racing, of Fall-Line Motorsports.

Dave Royce, Region Director of NASA Midwest Inc said, "We have seen a steady increase in teams with multiple cars and drivers over the last three years. Fall Line helps drivers who may not have the facilities to work on their car still enjoy track driving and racing. They have made more appearances at more NASA events, especially the events with enduros, which offer a great bang for the driving buck. This Open House helps NASA drivers meet the Fall-Line staff and is centrally located to allow new drivers to learn about NASA."

2010 Rules

The 2010 rules are now available, and can be found here: GTS 2010 Rules

Competitors can use this excel spreadsheet to determine their apporpriate class, or work with weight and HP/TQ numbers to target a specific class: GTS_Class_Index_Calc.xls
Old 01-25-2010, 01:19 PM
disasterman
Three Wheelin'

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

They presented a first class show at the two NASA events I raced at. They had two semi trailers and a toter! I may schedule a Friday at my St. Charles office so I can attend.
Old 01-25-2010, 05:46 PM
cstreit
Rennlist Member

I'd encourage anyone interested in GTS to come out. I am the midwest's GTS Series Director and will be there to answer questions. Our competition director and current and new drivers should be there as well to give sme perspective on the action.

This is a great series for anyone tiring of the "hand-grenade" engine series. Your car is classed based on power to weight ratio's so you do not need to build a super-revving crazy engine to be competitive.

Chris Streit
NASA GTS4 car #15
NASA Midwest GTS Series Dir.
Old 01-27-2010, 11:54 AM
cstreit
Rennlist Member

Only 20 of the 100 total slots open. If you are planning on going, please register ASAP.
Old 01-28-2010, 01:57 PM
disasterman
Three Wheelin'

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Gonna be there! 7 slots are left now.

Quick Reply: NASA Midwest GTS gathering at Fall-Line